Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
We have a healthy chunk of our fanbase that LOOOOVES to fellate other coaches.

Good lord, imagine a fanbase that worships another school's coach for using the transfer portal for a couple of years AFTER FOUR CONSECUTIVE LOSING SEASONS. And then taking that act of desperation, calling it a "Model" and naming it after that hot-seat coach.

Truly disturbing.

You can call out @HurricanePhilly by name

Advertisement
Would love to see it. Funny how 247 has him listed as 6'2 185 DL when he played QB and S in high school. they must have mixed him up with his dad.

Also, not sure if he grew but he was only 6'1, 186 at the LA Elite 11 and ran a 4.86. If he is worth the scholarship then I'm sure his uncle and former teammates would know.

Yeah, there is no way he is 6'1. I have two sons that are 6'2 and 6', and Oakie towers over them. Count me shocked at his 4.86 time. Watching him play in person, his game speed is faster than the 4.83 listed on the site. He is one of the fastest kids I have ever coached. Curious to watch his journey unfold. He is as humble and talented as they come. Also, he is arguably in the all-time top 5 players to come out of American Samoa, and that is saying a lot.

Advertisement
Yeah, there is no way he is 6'1. I have two sons that are 6'2 and 6', and Oakie towers over them. Count me shocked at his 4.86 time. Watching him play in person, his game speed is faster than the 4.83 listed on the site. He is one of the fastest kids I have ever coached. Curious to watch his journey unfold. He is as humble and talented as they come. Also, he is arguably in the all-time top 5 players to come out of American Samoa, and that is saying a lot.

Whos your top 5 brudda?

Advertisement
Whos your top 5 brudda?
I would say Isaac Sopoaga, Maa Tanuvasa, Penei Sewell, Domata Peko, and Al Noga (Oakie Salave'a is at the 6th spot lol, too many OG's that have paved the way before him). You got a ton of guys that transferred out during hs like the Mauigoa and Sewell bros, and Mose Tatupu.

Advertisement
According to Twitter this mass exodus at Colorado is to do with NIL.
Eventhough I enjoy anything that makes Prime look bad, there's a second side to this....

Players on a BAD Colorado team, a team that went 1-11 last year (4-8 the year before) are leaving because of NIL? Why's that again? Do they feel they are entitled to money simply for showing up? If so, it sounds like the "everyone gets a trophy" little league stuff has made it to CFB.

Eventhough I enjoy anything that makes Prime look bad, there's a second side to this....

Players on a BAD Colorado team, a team that went 1-11 last year (4-8 the year before) are leaving because of NIL? Why's that again? Do they feel they are entitled to money simply for showing up? If so, it sounds like the "everyone gets a trophy" little league stuff has made it to CFB.

At least Colorado gives us something to talk about I guess, and you’re right about two sides to the discussion…

Side 1: Roster flipping at UF, FSU and CU —- hahahahahaha… new coach, y u lose players? u so dumb!!!

Side 2: Roster flipping at Miami — these guys suck, get them out of here, there is a new sheriff in town and if these lazy pieces of **** can’t handle Super Mario World, good riddance.

Advertisement
Back