Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
If TVD actually left which I doubt then we would hit the portal for QB1. TVD wouldn't leave this late, if he was leaving it would of happened in December or January.
Exactly what I was thinking he would right when coach was fired before spring. And no point to leave and learn a new offense when it's his money year

Advertisement
Exactly what I was thinking he would right when coach was fired before spring. And no point to leave and learn a new offense when it's his money year
To play devil's advocate that's kind of what he's doing right now, right? The only difference is that he would be learning a new offensive effective late April as opposed to mid-February when Dawson was hired.

Advertisement
Btw this isn’t the most popular name but I think Mario should consider watching tape on this kid. Should be a fit in the O and started 2 games in ‘20

Probably the mods.
Oh No Fire GIF

Advertisement
TVD thats wild lol. Nothing surprises me to be honest. SMU? Pretty sure we would go tamper with someone else QB

This is insane like what's stopping teams from going to grab Caleb from USC or Maye from UNC

Advertisement
Back