Spring Transfer Portal

Better option than Cristobal

So who thinks a guy who started half the games last year wants to come to Miami to barely play behind the UCF transfer?

Look, we try to build a PlayStation roster, or we can consider that not every QB is going to want to sit behind DVD and not every C is going to want to sit behind Matt Lee.

Advertisement
Starting left tackle for Oklahoma State is in the portal.
If I’m not mistaken, I think he started almost every game there at that position last year

Screenshot_20230417_091639_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

He’s originally from Delray Beach (went to Atlantic), signed with Marshall out of HS in the 21 class, but then transferred to Charleston Southern. Is still a True Sophomore & had a really good season at CS.

6’0 180lbs DB, with good speed & Ball skills, can play Safety, Nickel or Outside Corner & is an explosive hitter.

@DMoney I’m sure remembers him from the 21 class.

IMO would pursue & Take if interest is mutual.

He’s originally from Delray Beach (went to Atlantic), signed with Marshall out of HS in the 21 class, but then transferred to Charleston Southern. Is still a True Sophomore & had a really good season at CS.

6’0 180lbs DB, with good speed & Ball skills, can play Safety, Nickel or Outside Corner & is an explosive hitter.

Please don’t tell me he’s related to Bryan McClendon 😂😂😂 (I’m just joking) but that guy seems to hate Mario

Has this guy already used his one free transfer?

Advertisement
Idk if that counts when it comes to transferring to FCS, but even if it does, he’ll get a waiver because Charleston Southern had a Coaching change after Autry Denson’s contract was not renewed.
Ah I see.. for some reason I read that as Georgia Southern. But I see he went to Charleston Southern, same school Charles James went to out of Mandarin.

I think you are right, don’t think the transfer rule applies when going up or down from FCS to FBS.

I would definitely kick the tires here…..

Advertisement

His 247 profile says he signed a NLI with FAU but than it says he enrolled at Marshall before transferring to Charleston Southern..

Any idea what the story is with the FAU letter of intent? Did he get out of that clean before signing with Marshall?

He’s originally from Delray Beach (went to Atlantic)

After twitter stalk, Mario follows him along with a few others from staff. Could be from long ago though.

Advertisement
Back