Spring Transfer Portal

Mario used the portal last year and is using it this year. Let’s wait and see how that translates on the field before coming into conclusions.

Don’t forget, lots of schools are overpaying for these players and promising starting jobs. Doesn’t mean they are getting a bang for their buck. Miami isn’t going to do that.
Ultimately you want to be in the position of having a strong roster and just supplemented with a few transfer each year. Consistent turnover has proven to be unsuccessful long term in multiple sports and professions

Advertisement
Screenshot_20230426_125610_Twitter.jpg
**** I wonder if we tried to make a move. Got to say im definitely surprised we haven't offered a RB in the portal yet.

Don Chaney is injury Prone
Citizen might not play in 2023
Mark Fletcher and Chris Johnson are True Freshman
Henry Parrish is a good but not great back and had injury issues himself. If Chaney were to get hurt that would leave us with Parrish, Fletcher and CJ as your RBs all season.

View attachment 236781**** I wonder if we tried to make a move. Got to say im definitely surprised we haven't offered a RB in the portal yet.

Henry Parrish is a good but not great back and had injury issues himself. If Chaney were to get hurt that would leave us with Parrish, Fletcher and CJ as your RBs all season.
Textbook example right here.

Advertisement
Y’all do know the kids leaving CU aren’t from their 23 class. And as fast as the lose em, they’re filling them back up. I know some of y’all don’t watch football and just post on message boards. But Colorado has been absolutely horrible.
Well they just lost a solid Transfer OL from UF that arrived a couple months ago 6-5 330#

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 236781**** I wonder if we tried to make a move. Got to say im definitely surprised we haven't offered a RB in the portal yet.

🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
James Williams is a JAG. BY ALL COUNTS AND MEANING OF THE DEFINITION LOLOLOL
Worse - he creates negative plays with boneheaded penalties which is what really annoys me. I don't knock kids for not panning out, but when you are constantly doing stupid stuff like pushing players well after the play is over/they are 5 yards out of bounds...

Now who knows, maybe with a new staff they are able to get more out of him and curb that behavior, but so far he has not impressed.

Advertisement
Back