Spring Team Awards

Advertisement
For the “lol at spring awards crew” they’re not for you. It’s a motivational tool. For those that got recognized, it’s validation that their hard work in the spring was noticed by their coaches and teammates. For the ones who didn’t get recognized, it’s a literal call out that they need to work harder. It’s called accountability and it’s something we’ve all wanted here for almost 20 years now. Good news, it’s happening. SMH

Well said. the ppl saying “lol at spring awards” are the same ppl that complain to their boys “my boss doesn’t appreciate all the extra effort I put in” and “my girl doesn’t realize all the stuff I do for her.”

Some of yall are weird and just like to find things to complain or poke fun at. Most teams have a spring banquet and gives awards/acknowledgements to players for spring practice.

Are the players voting for the awards? That will be accountability.
The coaches are in charge of this program. They have a voice, but this isn’t the clique Canes anymore. It’s about work, not friends. Respectfully, if they want a say in who the winners are, work harder and win one for themselves

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back