Spring Preview: QB

View as article
Advertisement
I'm going with the underdog that is Cade ... he has the skill set ... has little bad boy in him ... Richt its not going to tolerate too much of that ... but you need a bit of that. He got a ton of reps with the scout team .. on occasion would torch the number one D... We will see in a few weeks
Weldon is **** strong, and that’s a giant attribute for a QB. He’s a natural leader. Reminds me a lot of Favre without the cannon arm Favre had.

Weldon is **** strong, and that’s a giant attribute for a QB. He’s a natural leader. Reminds me a lot of Favre without the cannon arm Favre had.
He’s also **** athletic. There’s no reason to think he can’t be at least as good as Malik Rosier which hopefully isn’t enough to become the starter here in the future.

Do people realize that a majority of the players think Weldon is the most talented?

I don't know if Cade is the most talented QB or not; but I always ask what about Cade every time there is a QB discussion? He seems like the forgotten man in the QB battles. Seen some film on him and kid looks the part. He has size, arm strength and mobility. He Actually had more rushing yards his senior season then Kosi did. Also has QB Pedigree; which may not help; but it definitely don't hurt.

Advertisement
:snoopfacepalm:

Some of y'all just cut and paste the same comments in these QB threads, just changing the names of the next "savior QB" from year to year.

Can't wait for one of y'all to forget to replace Olsen, Kaaya, Allison, Weldon, Perry, or Shirreffs with Williams. Then, it will really be obvious.
You forgot Marve & Harris on that list.

Advertisement
Back