Spring Preview: LB

I could give a **** bish!

Let me tell you a thing or 2 bish...local kids aren't reading a got **** message board polluted by fans you ******* MORON and if my opinion hurts them then **** THEM, FCKK YOU, and **** any mentally weak minion that has an issue with someone's opinion of their play.

GTFOOH you *** wipe.
Sooooo you do or do not care what others say? I got lost with the ******* going on in your post.?.?

Advertisement
Shaq and Pink both better have a 100plus tackle season this year.

and before you ***** start replying to me about how that's so hard...please stfu and go see the Bermuda Triangle, Nate & Dan, Vilma, and DJ, etc....

Shaq is so overrated at this point. He needs to play a helluva lot better and he needs to be a DOG in the phone booth because he is kitten right now.

He's a nice MLB that's played well...that's not good enough.

If you're trying to show just how big an ******* someone can be - you're uncovered!

Relax - you're trying too hard.

Like to see your candyass out there . . .

Advertisement
Back 2 Business!!! With two more days until the start of UM's Spring Football practice, here's what Coach Diaz had to say about the defense and Steed. Also I told ya'll what my son was saying about Willis and how he was unblockable last fall, now we know he also killed it in Mat Drills.

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...ts-others-to-know-plus-jess-simpson-thoughts/

Can’t wait to see Steed and the other LBs continue to put into the work and get better during spring practice. There’s going to be a real opportunity for him to have a real impact this year. He’s most definitely needed, and no question we need Willis to beast in front of him as do the other linebackers. He needs to eat it up.

I got some footage from practice that I want to post on here but I'm waiting for confirmation from my son that it is ok for me to post it. Basically, if you remember the first play of his sophomore highlight video, it looks **** near identical to that!!! Textbook!!!

Tremaime Edwards and Roquan Smith will be the first two LBs in this year's draft ...Roquan has 252 career tackles and Tremaime has 213 ... Shaq has 167 even after missing a game last season his could have less than 100 and top both of them... our concerns are different I would rather more impact than tackles... I would rather 25 less tackle and 10 more impact plays... What you are saying has its validity just don't agree on how you are saying it. And if you want I have a video roll of every tackle Shaq has missed ... if he was the only LB to miss a tackle that would be a cause for concern but that happens every Saturday and Sunday ... just as recent as the National Championship Game and even the Super Bowl

I’m talking about the standard of Miami LB’s & you bring up V Tech.

The ****??

How about you eat two dycks.

No nonsense here. All the starting LBs have room for improvement nobody disputes that.

Just saying your keyboard warrior act is lame as fūck. Make it real by getting on the players yourself, otherwise it’s fingers on a keyboard.

In my Tyrese voice “what more do you want from me”

Come on guy..you & I DO NOT GET ALONG. You know this & so do I..I avoid your posts bc of this.

Now you’re telling me I’m lame bc I’m giving my opinion on a board & I should tell it to their faces? I don’t even understand what you mean but I plan to tell them both when I see them..

Advertisement
In my Tyrese voice “what more do you want from me”

Come on guy..you & I DO NOT GET ALONG. You know this & so do I..I avoid your posts bc of this.

Now you’re telling me I’m lame bc I’m giving my opinion on a board & I should tell it to their faces? I don’t even understand what you mean but I plan to tell them both when I see them..

You have a well deserved reputation for crapping on Miami players, no different than that Nole troll Blackvern. "Fans" who cry about "keeping it real" and being "anti-homerish" are usually just trolls.

You have a well deserved reputation for crapping on Miami players, no different than that Nole troll Blackvern. "Fans" who cry about "keeping it real" and being "anti-homerish" are usually just trolls.
Considering you just joined a few months ago..You don't know what my ******* reputation is.

Eat more ****s...post less.

@Tee3000 has little man syndrome and always will.

I'm 5'9 and about 210lbs these days...you can bring it but you'll continue hiding behind keyboards knowing who I am and scared to acknowledge who you are because you know what time it is.

Typical white weakling hiding behind message boards.

Advertisement
2A853A19-F8CA-425D-925C-9544A2C88766.gif

I'm 5'9 and about 210lbs these days...you can bring it but you'll continue hiding behind keyboards knowing who I am and scared to acknowledge who you are because you know what time it is.

Racist

Last summer a number of people where extremely high on Zach... I thought a lot of those opinions where too high.... Now there is a number of people wanting Zach on the sideline... I again I disagree with those opinions. Zach will be fine and produce. I think the expectation where overstated last year with those guys being true sophomores... As True Freshmen a number of teams expected them to be a liability... but they held their own... causing them to be considered during the game planning during their Sophomore year. They were sometimes exposed for their aggressive pursuit... Confused with false pulls and other blocking schemes to get them up field when they should have been a bit more patient... but all in all they will be fine... Comparing Shaq's Freshmen to Sophomore year transition from High School to his Freshmen to Sophomore year in college are almost identical for the same exact reasons... If his Sophomore to Junior season transition follow the same path... which I expect... he will have a great season. Mike is always ready I think he has matured a great deal and his focus is now were it needs to be to have an excellent season. As much as people where down on Zach this year... I think he was his own worst critique. I think he got down on himself and couldn't dig himself out. I think the season break has allowed him to forget an move on... and I expect him to have his best season thus far.... This season with the young.. hungry studs behind them pushing.. they will all be a bit better... iron sharpens iron
Thanks Poppa Shaq. Obviously you have the most juice around here.

Advertisement

Lmfao you could not have made a better post. Thanks for proving my point short stuff.

Not a single college football player had more than 94 solo tackles last year. Yet you want two of our guys to have 100? That's literally retarded.

I guess you're talking about combined tackled? Which I guess the question then becomes why does it matter if you have 20 assisted tackles or 40, if you have 60 solo stops? Not a single person on our team had over 55 solo tackles last year (or 100 solo+assisted tackles). Jaquan led the team with 54 solo and 96 total tackles. Yet you want Shaq AND Mike to both get over 100 (and I'm not even sure if you mean solo or combined tbh).

Basically your expectations are ******* ridiculous.

I think a much more realistic (but still really high) goal is that our starting LBs - Shaq, Mike, and Zach - account for 137 solo tackles combined AND all 3 finish in the top 5 of tackle leaders on the team. That would be a 33% increase in solo tackle production for those 3 players....which would be very high. I don't give a **** about the number of assisted tackles. Then if they all finish top 5 That would be a great indication they are doing a good job. Last year they finished 2, 3, and 7 respectively....we'll see if Zach McCloud gets more solo stops than Redwine, Joe Jackson, or Gerald Willis.

Advertisement
Back