Spring Spring PractiSe #7: Tuesday, March 26

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see Redding is still on the roster but I haven't heard his name one bit and he's not on the injured list. Has to be portal bound after spring, right?
If he wasn't such a great worker, they probably would have found another home for him. Apparently, they like his presence in the WR room. Doubt he sniffs the field much going forward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thought I read that he's planning to transfer once he graduates in the spring
He's been on that list since this time last year. He and Chris Washington were the last 2 in post spring 2023 when they had 2 open scholarships. Washington didn't make the cut this year. Doubt Redding makes it again but he's a good guy to have in the meeting room for the young guys.

I remember he chose us because of our marine biology program. Maybe he knows what his future is and is getting the most out of the school.
I imagine he has to be getting his degree at this point. He was a 2020 recruit and I think this season he would be a 5th year Junior.

On another note, has anyone seen Zion? I am not expecting anything from him and assume he may just be graduating in May and be gone but he is still on the roster and idk if we have even seen a pic of him on the field or anywhere.

I imagine he has to be getting his degree at this point. He was a 2020 recruit and I think this season he would be a 5th year Junior.

On another note, has anyone seen Zion? I am not expecting anything from him and assume he may just be graduating in May and be gone but he is still on the roster and idk if we have even seen a pic of him on the field or anywhere.
One podcast said he's out there but not doing much.

Advertisement

D$ said Zion was dressed out but not working. Said he hasn't retired

Advertisement
D$ said Zion was dressed out but not working. Said he hasn't retired
This whole situation is just so weird. I feel bad for the guy if he can't play anymore, or is just afraid of the pain, but then it is time to retire. Miami has shown they'll put kids that have to retire on academic scholarship to finish their degree. It's just time.

Not kidding: I saw him at the passport office on Ponce, so he's possibly got some plans to leave the country.

If he wasn't such a great worker, they probably would have found another home for him. Apparently, they like his presence in the WR room. Doubt he sniffs the field much going forward.

He can stay on the team via Academic Scholarship, be demoted to walk-on, or he can pay for it himself (ie, NIL)

As others have said, the staff values the kid.

Advertisement
Back