Spring Spring PractiSe #5

Advertisement
I was reading around the USC 247 board recently. They've had more than 50 players leave the team since last season. That includes NFL guys (I think 7 or 9) . graduation and the rest transfers out. They expect more to leave now that they started spring practice this week...
I was reading around the USC 247 board recently. They've had more than 50 players leave the team since last season. That includes NFL guys (I think 7 or 9) . graduation and the rest transfers out. They expect more to leave now that they started spring practice this week...
**** that's not good.. Riley got some coaching to do. Cowherd full of it

ezgif-1-619ab61270e7.gif

Advertisement
I swear, listening to coaches interviews, now, is a breathe of fresh air. I can't tell you how much I hated hearing 'coach speak' from guys who had no business being in Coral Gables.

We need a real NT like yesterday. I couldnt be happier Haye's name keeps coming up!
After reading this my mind immediately replayed Manny's "we just gotta take it one day at a time". This spring feels like night and day in comparison. We're witnessing a miracle after watching that crew the last few years.

wait, let me get this straight - we have more HOFs at practice today alone (4 - Reed, Taylor, James, JJ) than UF ever had in their history (2)....

and same amount as FSU in their entire history....

that's how you flex.
I feel you but we flex is by pimpsmacking their asses up and down the dam field.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back