Spring Spring PractiSe #5

Advertisement
With the way things are shaping up and how Steele said his best players will be on the field by any means necessary..I wouldnt be opposed to a 4-2-5 defense. I think LSU did this when they went undefeated that year (and lost to Bama in the title game) and had Honey Badger and Morris Claiborne in the secondary. I seem to remember they operated in a 4-2-5 the majority of the time because of the amount of talent they had in the secondary. Couldnt keep it on the sidelines.
That's what good coaches do.

Great stuff today.

I'll keep saying it..Kam vs Tae come Fall will be the battle to watch. They both will play alot. But somebody gotta start, right?

People keep sending Daz to the portal like we got 5 legit WRs in the rotation ready to go. We got 3..and ZERO maybes. This is a horrible spades hand. LOL. Those last 2-3 spots are up for grabs. Any WR looking to transfer is crazy right now. Its an open competition after KSmith, Jacolby and X. (and I wouldnt be opposed to Mario bringing in a proven transfer that would be ready to go if we dont find some guys to step up either)

TVD looks like hes in mid-season form and its only Spring. Sheesh. Talk about a guy who is locked in. Garcia did the smart thing. TVD is gone after this season unless something crazy happens.
I’m glad I’m not making the decision between Kam and Tae sheesh we got ballers on the back end

FB_IMG_1648149029335.jpg

Advertisement
Yearn for that Ahmmon Richards vibe again. Kid has a chance to bring that back....
Love Key Smiff but guys like AR don’t give you vibes or look like they might. They just dominate from the first snap. It is unfair to expect AR type gamebreaking plays out of Key. He can be good and dependable but I don’t expect wow out of him. Jacolby and Romello though….

Advertisement
Love Key Smiff but guys like AR don’t give you vibes or look like they might. They just dominate from the first snap. It is unfair to expect AR type gamebreaking plays out of Key. He can be good and dependable but I don’t expect wow out of him. Jacolby and Romello though….
That's cool too. Just get me the vibe back...

People don’t seem to understand what AR was gonna do here and in the NFL if he didn’t get hurt.

Now all of the truths about our previous staff and its leadership (or lack thereof), is starting to come out.
The ones that were ****ed about Mario and mad Manny was being let go because "he was building something" and "look what he did in recruiting" (while we were currently at 64th or something) have all disappeared, got on board or are pretending they were on board the whole time...lol

Those of us who have been around this program for a long time know there hasn't been a true semblance of what we knew for almost 2 decades until now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kam the 3rd best safety on the team

He was the better safety last season. He does not have the same physical attributes of the other two. Kid is a more athletic Jaquan Johnson though, so if the other two end up starting ahead of him, it's only because they've lifted their game up dramatically, which would be awesome to see.

They're all going to rotate regardless. And Balom's seeing the field, too.

Advertisement
Back