Spring Spring PractiSe #2

Advertisement
Just think about your Eagles, it’ll go away 🤣🖕🏼- just for the one you are about to send me in response 😎
Lucky I'm frying up some chicken.
Sliced leg quarters seasoned with soul food seasoning, garlic, lil bit of curry seasoning, black pepper and some crushed red pepper. Pan fried. Tryna teach my nephew how to fry some chicken and how to put together quick meals.

Love u my guy, but nah.

Zaxby's is way better than Raisin Canes.

But..... that ain't saying much.

Best spot is at my house.
Maybe where you live that's true.

Round my way nobody eats Zaxbys and they're literally right next to each other.

Zazbys be empty and raisin canes ne bussing ALL DAY.

I dont eat either much at all but when I door dash in my spare time it's impossible not to notice

Advertisement
Keysmiff, u say, huh?

Post # 14

Advertisement
Something that’s not talked about a lot here, at least that I’ve seen, is Rambo and his very strong hands, which is so important to a wide receiver, especially that type of wide receiver.

How many one on one or 50/50 balls did Rambo snatch either in the end zone or on big plays? It seem to have been quite a bit.

I guess my question with the receiving corps is who is the guy that’s going to stretch the defense, the deep threat, and I guess you’re saying Smith is that guy.

OK then, who is the guy that’s going to be the 50/50 back-shoulder-throw guy. The one with strong hands and strong body positioning that van Dyke will be comfortable throwing a 50/50 ball to?

Strong hands, but his even bigger than that was his body control. Man, he was a magician in that regard. Restrepo is similar in a lot of ways, but mostly in body control.

K Smith, George, B Smith, and Ladson can all fly. So can most corners though. So what separates things is their ability to run routes. Who will separate themselves on the depth chart, who knows.

It could even be a TE or two. With Mario and company, I can't wait to see how Mallory improves as a blocker. I think that will be one of the bigger changes we see this year. If he doesn't, Arroyo will take over.

You might be right to the point of POI. But as far as his speed I didn't see much separation in full stride and he got hawked a couple times. Thats why I said I feel he needs to improve on route running and creating more separation or finding space or running into it.

But in regards to him as a possession receiver...he did a pretty fuggin good job of it last year, have to disagree saying that's a mistake. You say he's a deep threat, I say he's possession...why not be both and be a complete star WR that can be relied upon for any situation?

But with that being said, Ill just leave this here and let it speak for itself.

Side note, I meant 3rd best last year in terms of production behind Rambo and Harley.

I think he'll be most productive this year.

Strong hands, but his even bigger than that was his body control. Man, he was a magician in that regard. Restrepo is similar in a lot of ways, but mostly in body control.

K Smith, George, B Smith, and Ladson can all fly. So can most corners though. So what separates things is their ability to run routes. Who will separate themselves on the depth chart, who knows.

It could even be a TE or two. With Mario and company, I can't wait to see how Mallory improves as a blocker. I think that will be one of the bigger changes we see this year. If he doesn't, Arroyo will take over.

Yes of course, body control goes with it. Not that we can’t replace it, but a lot of people don’t realize what we’ve lost in Rambo.

Im predicting a huge year for Arroyo
I want Arroyo with more snaps than Mallory.

Sorry, but I’ve given up on Mallory being a stud… he is what he is… lengthy kid who can get up to speed if there’s not a defender within 15 yards of him and he’ll come in clutch with a dropped pass.

Advertisement
like what I’m hearing from X, George and Key. I’m hoping the transfer WR luck continues and Ladson gets his footing. He’s got the frame to do real damage.

Keysmiff, u say, huh?

Post # 14
Is it Smiff or what? Who tf is this Smith dude? It's like saying practice or something.

Lucky I'm frying up some chicken.
Sliced leg quarters seasoned with soul food seasoning, garlic, lil bit of curry seasoning, black pepper and some crushed red pepper. Pan fried. Tryna teach my nephew how to fry some chicken and how to put together quick meals.
Colonel @djnellz secret herbs and spices. Make some lemon pepper wings for @Coach Macho to drag him in to this thread about Zaxbys 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Yeah; not sure why that jawn even exist. Lol.

Regardless, still love what Mario is doing. Long gone are the days where guys r treating f’ing ice cream & popsicles from the hood ice cream truck. F.
Zaxbys ***** I will not hear that slander

-I am from the Northeast, have never had cane’s, and don’t know **** about chicken

All this talk of chicken tenders...

maxresdefault-2.jpg

Advertisement
Back