Spring Spring PractiSe #15 SPRING GAME Saturday April 13 4 pm

Advertisement
Him and CJ should be moved to corner. 165 lb RBs don’t really cut it. Even if Fletcher was healthy he is slow.

Need a major influx of size and speed.
He should still be in high school right now and has been in a college program for all of 2 months. The most dedicated power lifters and body builders don’t gain 20 pounds of muscle mass that fast. How about we give true freshmen a chance to get a bit stronger before just writing them off? It’s not like he’s going to start for us this year or even play much.

Advertisement
Ward is the only consistent QB of the 4. Emory had the best series a moment ago of the remaining three. But his first series was weak. Poff didn't really show anything today. Brown flashes but has habits that I don't think can be fixed. He was probably better than Poff this game, but his inconsistencies are glaring. He has definitely improved, but not enough. I still think he's hitting the portal.
This is exactly what we got.

Need to watch the game but the running back room seems cursed.

It's also kind of alarming how many holes there are apparently still left on the roster.
Not really shocked.

Missed out signing a quality center 3 years straight and had to rely on the portal.

We signed 2 small RBs from the portal. 2 that are injured and 2 small guys from HS

We haven’t signed quality DBs since Al Golden

Lot of work to do. I think the most concerning thing is Mirabal is struggling at recruiting IOL. Tackles he’s been fine.

We have a chance to sign some WRs with actual size. Enough of these small guys. Same can be said for RBs

He should still be in high school right now and has been in a college program for all of 2 months. The most dedicated power lifters and body builders don’t gain 20 pounds of muscle mass that fast. How about we give true freshmen a chance to get a bit stronger before just writing them off? It’s not like he’s going to start for us this year or even play much.
I understand. But when you recruit a big kid whose over 200 like Pringle.. CJ and CWH will fall behind. It’s goes back to identifying a player with the requisite size.

We are all over the place. Citizen was 210 coming in. Then CJ at 155. Then Lyle at 175. This staff doesn’t seem to have a baseline. This ultimately ***** up the symmetry of the roster.

Advertisement
Missing some important pieces but looks like a 7-5 8-4 type roster with an elite qb.

The running back room is a disaster and I never thought I’d say that at the university of miami

I’ll hold off judgement to fall practice. This roster is nowhere near being completed. A whole new portal session is about to start. Also grad transfers in the summer. Miami needs to win 9 games in my opinion.

yes there are holes in this roster but Mario has to find a way to win some games and keep this train on the tracks.

Advertisement
Never thought I’d see Zion suit up again at the U ..I wonder if he could take his LT spot back
20221217_154500.gif

I understand. But when you recruit a big kid whose over 200 like Pringle.. CJ and CWH will fall behind. It’s goes back to identifying a player with the requisite size.

We are all over the place. Citizen was 210 coming in. Then CJ at 155. Then Lyle at 175. This staff doesn’t seem to have a baseline. This ultimately ***** up the symmetry of the roster.
They seem to like one bigger guy and one smaller guy per class, you left Fletcher off your thing.

Mario is also the Butcher of Coral Gables and just feed lower extremities into the meat grinder.

Advertisement
You’re saying we go 7-5 next year?
Having an elite qb allows for us to win many more games than the roster shows on paper. I believe this is a 7-5 8-4 type roster with no depth at critical positions but all of that goes out the window with an elite qb which I think we have.

Cam ward doesn’t come here and yes I would be stamping that type of record all day.

Advertisement
Back