Spring Spring PractiSe #15 SPRING GAME Saturday April 13 4 pm

You're not calling **** out, you just misread what I said and now you're backtracking. Swing and a miss.
Backtracking? Lmao, you're one of the guys in here to **** on coaches and players faster than the average. Can't wait for the "Mario isn't good with the portal post" when your demands aren't being satisfied.

You really think there aren't going to be quality players in the portal? Yeah ok we'll see. You have everyone from josh pate to dmoney saying the portal is gonna be wild but you know better huh.
They've said this in the past too and in the end, the alleged difference makers weren't available. NIL is available for everyone, not just us.

Especially when it comes to apparently replacing/improving seven positions. Mail him a list, it's important that the fans get what they want.

Advertisement
He was purposefully getting force fed. Coaches want him to leave and the rest of the offense does not like him. His parents are loud and force him to have a relationship with the QB. The force feeding to break the record was all the impetus of coaches showing him he has nothing left to prove at Miami since he is the single season receiving yards record holder.
i never seen a player get hate for making plays man, maybe we deserve the last 15-20 years

My QB order before spring game -
Cam
Poff
Emory
Jacurri

After spring game -
Cam
Emory and Jacurri
Poff

Jacurri moved up 2 spots in my book. I need to see more from Emory and Jacurri to determine QB2. Right now no clear QB2. I feel like Emory will methodically move the chains, but Jacurri is big play waiting to happen. While I’m anxious with Jacurri’s passing but relaxed with Emory’s, I’m thrilled with Jacurri’s athleticism.

My QB order before spring game -
Cam
Poff
Emory
Jacurri

After spring game -
Cam
Emory and Jacurri
Poff

Jacurri moved up 2 spots in my book. I need to see more from Emory and Jacurri to determine QB2. Right now no clear QB2. I feel like Emory will methodically move the chains, but Jacurri is big play waiting to happen. While I’m anxious with Jacurri’s passing but relaxed with Emory’s, I’m thrilled with Jacurri’s athleticism.
I did not watch any practice. I based my QB order before the spring game based on Mario’s comments.

Advertisement
I agree. He’s not consistent at all. You can’t live off of “Boom or Bust” every down, and be successful. If he ever figures it out how to do the simple ****, we will have something.

And based on a no hit scrimmage...

I was pleasantly surprised by CWH. Some folks wanted him at corner or thought he wasn’t even a take for us but he was the best of a pretty weak bunch at RB yesterday. Looks to have natural balance and vision and did a good job of maneuvering through traffic. We desperately need a RB1 but he looked like a nice RB2 type

Advertisement
to rhyme like this, so had to grind like that to shine like this
M7Fe.gif

I was pleasantly surprised by CWH. Some folks wanted him at corner or thought he wasn’t even a take for us but he was the best of a pretty weak bunch at RB yesterday. Looks to have natural balance and vision and did a good job of maneuvering through traffic. We desperately need a RB1 but he looked like a nice RB2 type
Him and CJ should be moved to corner. 165 lb RBs don’t really cut it. Even if Fletcher was healthy he is slow.

Need a major influx of size and speed.

Advertisement
we better hope Ajay gets healthy if Fletch is out. CJ is not it right now. Wheatley looked more ready than him at times. Maybe Lyles will come in and do something but I think we need to hit the portal. Aside from Fletcher, Ajay is the only kid I trust in that room.
I do not trust Ajay at all. I am disappointed he’s not going into the portal and someone else is. We will be getting a new RB in portal but I think we need 2.

Update: Thanfully, I was wrong about this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why don’t they use Pruitt at safety instead of trying to make him a LB

Well, he's starting as a box safety. And his amazing pass break up against Arroyo is proof he's excelling there.

He would provide more value at box safety, covering slots, TE's, RB's. . But I wouldn't be surprised if they move him up top to FS/SS on early downs.

I thought the same after watching the highlights. He seemed to always find a small crease to pickup a few yards and had a couple of longer runs as well. Seems to have good vision.

Advertisement
Back