Spring Spring PractiSe #15 SPRING GAME Saturday April 13 4 pm

Advertisement
Yep. Reports in camp said he was struggling, and that was confirmed today.

Didn’t have this on my bingo card, but I’d consider looking for a portal center to push him. Rodriguez has been here for 3+ years now and just doesn’t seem like he’s going to take that next step. Too early to give up on someone like Tripp, but he’s certainly down there on the depth chart.

Very curious to see how the OL looks under Mirabal this year. He’s got some work to do but he’s got plenty of talent in the room…
I think Carp will be ok give him more time. We really need an RB spend the money there Carp will be fine just getting adjusted here Mirabol will get him right. I hope

Nice deep throw by Jacurri…. then he ***** the bed on a key screen…. only to have him rip one in for a 1st down….. then a miscommunication. FML
Edit: VERY NEXT THROW…. off his back foot, in the face if a blitz,… drops it in for a TD!
That’s why he’s 4th! Hes so ******* Up and Down u can’t count on him in a real game. Being a QB is being in command and being consistent. I like the kid but he just ain’t it yet

That’s why he’s 4th! Hes so ******* Up and Down u can’t count on him in a real game. Being a QB is being in command and being consistent. I like the kid but he just ain’t it yet
I agree. He’s not consistent at all. You can’t live off of “Boom or Bust” every down, and be successful. If he ever figures it out how to do the simple ****, we will have something.

Advertisement
Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

And Idc. Walk on or not, he was on the field. The kid had decent coverage, and JB was staring at a blitz right in his face. Still had to have the courage to throw the ball and to put it where his receiver could make s play on it. He also ripped a few passes vs. scholarship players too, and he missed a couple passes that a middle school QB, should be able to make.
Two things can be true.

It was a nice play AND it was against a midget walk-on safety that had terrible coverage.

Advertisement
No other QB in Miami history would get this slander. Instead of compliments it's yea, but lol.
You probably have 2.5k+ posts *****ing about TVD and then have the complete lack of self awareness to say no other QB in Miami history blah blah blah.

Maybe if you donated more than $0, actually attended a game, or did anything other than be a mope asshat with 20k *****ing posts then none of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th string QBs would matter and they would never see the field b/c UM NIL would be able to grab another Cam Ward in '25/'26.

You probably have 2.5k+ posts *****ing about TVD and then have the complete lack of self awareness to say no other QB in Miami history blah blah blah.

Maybe if you donated more than $0, actually attended a game, or did anything other than be a mope asshat with 20k *****ing posts then none of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th string QBs would matter and they would never see the field b/c UM NIL would be able to grab another Cam Ward in '25/'26.
comedy central GIF by Workaholics

I agree. He’s not consistent at all. You can’t live off of “Boom or Bust” every down, and be successful. If he ever figures it out how to do the simple ****, we will have something.
It’s all his footwork. He’s just not there yet but keep working he’s not too far maybe another year he’s got time I dont think he should leave bc next season is anybody’s game for the job

Advertisement
Leaves a lot to be desired is an understatement and it's just sad considering who we have recruited. Citizen and Fletcher without injuries and we would have a one two punch at RB that would be the envy of the conference. But that's not the reality and we are going to go get a top notch rb the portal so there's that but after what I saw in that scrimmage put me down for thinking that we need 2 RBs. CJ will make plays but he isn't the answer at RB right now. Same with Hellcat. In 2025 it will be different but for this year we need 2 RBs and maybe 2 WR. Definitely a WR#1.

I didn't care for either interior line TBH and we need help at DB.
we better hope Ajay gets healthy if Fletch is out. CJ is not it right now. Wheatley looked more ready than him at times. Maybe Lyles will come in and do something but I think we need to hit the portal. Aside from Fletcher, Ajay is the only kid I trust in that room.

So? Thought you said difference makers are available, so, where are they?

The **** is the matter with you? No I didn't say they were available right now, why would they be available BEFORE the ******* portal opens?

What I actually said was "we need difference makers at RB, WR, DT, S and CB and I would take a LG as well."

Nowhere implying that they were already available, dip****.

Advertisement
The **** is the matter with you? No I didn't say they were available right now, why would they be available BEFORE the ******* portal opens?

What I actually said was "we need difference makers at RB, WR, DT, S and CB and I would take a LG as well."

Nowhere implying that they were already available, dip****.
You're the first guy to jump on coaches for not getting talent.

You're demanding elite talent on five ******* positions, you'd be glad to get one position in, but five? What kind of Portal History tells us that elite talent will be available? And even if it will be, which is highly questionable, you think other winning programs don't want some of that too?

You're demanding something that isn't there and I'm calling you out for it, because I know what will happen if Mario doesn't attract the talent you seek for.

You're the first guy to jump on coaches for not getting talent.

You're demanding elite talent on five ******* positions, you'd be glad to get one position in, but five? What kind of Portal History tells us that elite talent will be available? And even if it will be, which is highly questionable, you think other winning programs don't want some of that too?

You're demanding something that isn't there and I'm calling you out for it, because I know what will happen if Mario doesn't attract the talent you seek for.

You're not calling **** out, you just misread what I said and now you're backtracking. Swing and a miss.

You really think there aren't going to be quality players in the portal? Yeah ok we'll see. You have everyone from josh pate to dmoney saying the portal is gonna be wild but you know better huh. Like I said we'll find out.

Advertisement
Back