Spring Spring PractiSe #15 SPRING GAME Saturday April 13 4 pm

Advertisement
Gimmicky offenses without fullbacks are an affront to manhood. Only through hard work — and fullbacks — can this team achieve its full potential.
Team History GIF by ClickUp

Its not a narrative. X was getting targets while doubled when George, Horton, Young, Parrish etc. were open. If you didn't see that then you are creating a narritive.
That sounds MF'ing goofy. Sounds like the narratives I hear in the stands of our high school games.
Unless you can SHOW ME those guys running wide open, miss me with that nonsense.

Because every QB has thrown to X at the same rate. QB's throw to their most reliable guy.
I've been to multiple practices this spring and guess who Ward throws the most balls to...

And they practically just fvckin met. Lol

That sounds MF'ing goofy. Sounds like the narratives I hear in the stands of our high school games.
Unless you can SHOW ME those guys running wide open, miss me with that nonsense.

Because every QB has thrown to X at the same rate. QB's throw to their most reliable guy.
I've been to multiple practices this spring and guess who Ward throws the most balls to...

I already dropped it. Tyler is gone, and we have a real QB.

Advertisement

I heard Cam only plays golf with X and isn’t friends with anyone else on the team.

Advertisement
Nobody was rolling their coverage to X. 🙄
And no P5 defenses were leaving WR's running wide open.
The point of the matter remains that guys had opportunities where they should have gotten targets, and TVD missed those. He missed them regularly, mostly because he lacked the ability to work through progressions. DCs were definately keying on X, mostly because they knew full well TVD was going to force it in, regardless of circumstance. Keep in mind, X isn't Calvin Johnson, he isn't Randy Moss, so when you are doing crazy stuff like throwing jump balls up for a guy with Xs build, it's a bit of a problem. The inability to successfully leverage personnel to full advantage was an issue last year, some of that was on Dawson, a lot of it was on TVD and his shortcomings.

Again, we can pretend that the young man wasn't being force fed, but anyone that watches the film could also see that he was placed in some terrible situations by a QB that couldn't be bothered to do the bare minimum expected of a P5 QB.

Best things from today? Looks like we made it through without injuries so ill take that as a win. Going to be an insane month with xfer portal both incoming and outgoing plus our summer additions with freshman coming in. See y'all in the fall

Advertisement

That’s right Macho you tell ‘em! Also tell us about the schemes you’re running so my son’s team can beat yall this year, I mean teach your defensive ways master!

Definitely need a RB in the portal because that room is 🥱 Our best natural RB is a true freshman "tight end".
I heard we're getting a big fish though. Like championship caliber RB. 🤞🏻

I thought the defense played well mostly, I just think Cam is a freakin' animal. There were plays that he made today that the defense simply couldn't do anything about. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Definitely need a RB in the portal because that room is 🥱 Our best natural RB is a true freshman "tight end".
I heard we're getting a big fish though. Like championship caliber RB. 🤞🏻

I thought the defense played well mostly, I just think Cam is a freakin' animal. There were plays that he made today that the defense simply couldn't do anything about. 🤷🏻‍♂️
We’re gonna be just fine at RB!!!!!

He was purposefully getting force fed. Coaches want him to leave and the rest of the offense does not like him. His parents are loud and force him to have a relationship with the QB. The force feeding to break the record was all the impetus of coaches showing him he has nothing left to prove at Miami since he is the single season receiving yards record holder.
Huh

Advertisement
Back