Derek Williams

TE Jackson Carver

LB Malik Bryant

DL Syir Mitchell

OL Connor Lew

2024 5-star WR Jeremiah Smith

2024 5-star S Zaquan Patterson

2025 CB Chris Ewald
Is it just me or are we seeing a lot more 5*’s showing up on Greentree and around campus?

Advertisement
51KKK0EWiNL._SS500.jpg

Wish someone would ask about the special teams approach. We're probably not working on it in much in the spring with offense and defensive install being the priority. Curious to hear about what players Mario wants on coverage units. Will starters be involved heavily?
And who the ST coordinator is. I know D Smith will be the main dude but he’s not one of the 10 main assistants.

Advertisement
Beautiful pass from TVD to Restrepo hitting the hole between CB DJ Ivey and Tae on a corner route shot.
Those two seem to developing strong chemistry between them. Restrepo may turn into TVD's safety blanket whenever a play breaks down, because of the trust he has in him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i was in law school with him also. and I am a "sa" but 95. met him there and many other places. nice guy.
I was '96. He was a nice guy - we had different political views, but was very respectful of others views (Con Law etc). He and his family lived on my street when he was a State Rep and I was a govt' attorney.

Advertisement
Back