Official Spring PractiSe # 13 - Tuesday April 11

Advertisement
Well, apparently the usual suspects at the other Canes site put this out:

4-star Bellevue (Wash.) High tight end Hogan Hansen (Michigan commit)

4-star North Palm Beach (Fla.) The Benjamin School running back Chauncey Bowens (Florida commit)

These are the "committed guys" on campus for practice.

Dylan Stephenson is also there.

If the offense looked as bad as it does at times, and you’re trying to change the narrative on how they’ll perform…you’d keep a lid on it to sir.

(I said AT TIMES GOD**** IT! The scheme is there, now need these guys to get familiar and execute)
Everything with Mario is under lock and key. I don't really care either way because they can't hide in September. I just think it's funny when conclusions are drawn from the info we get spoon fed.

Advertisement

4-star North Palm Beach (Fla.) The Benjamin School running back Chauncey Bowens (Florida commit)

The Bowens news is interesting considering UF just took a commit from Kahnen Daniels. I like Bowens a lot.

welll Gaby dropped a nugget that there are two committed guys rolling through.... Not allowed to spill who. Hinted no one likely to guess them ...
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Advertisement
Everything with Mario is under lock and key. I don't really care either way because they can't hide in September. I just think it's funny when conclusions are drawn from the info we get spoon fed.

Based on what I saw, if the injuries break right, it’s an 8-4 team.

The scheme on offense and defense is very good. On defense, you have literal slap ****s making TFL’s or plays on the ball because the scheme left that guy unblocked. And it’s happened a few times against the 1st team OL who will be much better this year.

If there are injuries to the DL, LB, or OL…oh my Gad.

🤦🏾‍♂️

JESUS CHRIST FERMAN!

What is your malfunction guy!?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Ray Ray was asked by Susan:

"we heard about the Jugs, coming in early, why is that important"

His response was "i mean cuz you catch the football"

So simple lol he also said 4-5 guys are doing this with him and it is part of building culture and he thinks when guys see him not dropping balls and they are they will join suit and get out there early as well on the jugs machine.

I wonder who the other 4-5 are?

Advertisement
Back