Official Spring PractiSe # 13 - Tuesday April 11

Inclement weather, how convenient.

Guess you can say there’s a HURRICANE moving through 👀

@JamesQuall

@CaneLife93
200.gif

Don't you run from the law! You know what you did!

Cuff Him Season 2 GIF by American Gods

Advertisement
What type of questions are these reporters asking? I legit can’t watch the full videos, most of the questions are literally AWFUL. It makes it **** near impossible to watch.
While the questions are awful, they rarely get to see any actual football being practiced so it becomes this. How many times can you report something different on that same open period of 15 minutes that only has drills. The WRs are dropping balls against air. The QBs "looked good" throwing the ball into the net. That's if they're even allowed to see that. Like someone said you can't hide the team in September.

Lake and Gaby were "invited " to watch the entire practice today. They got to see drills, 7v7 and full 11v11 work.
Don't see any mention of that same invite on ON3 site....

They put out a brief podcast about their perceptions. Nothing radically different from what has been said here previously; TVD looked really good today, has a real solid connection with X, DL is very depleted due to injury, etc., Horton looks like a guy who could make some noise this season; CB & S had an ok day...

Advertisement
Lookout now, it’s the Mario Voodoo. We got unnamed players committed to other schools coming by. Gets you all tingly without ever having to materialize.

I see Ferman already blew it up. lmao

I know you and I will be on the same page at some point in the future. For now, I'll be the optimist and expect you'll continue to take your pessimistic shots.

Lake and Gaby were "invited " to watch the entire practice today. They got to see drills, 7v7 and full 11v11 work.
Don't see any mention of that same invite on ON3 site....

They put out a brief podcast about their perceptions. Nothing radically different from what has been said here previously; TVD looked really good today, has a real solid connection with X, DL is very depleted due to injury, etc., Horton looks like a guy who could make some noise this season; CB & S had an ok day...
Gaby still has a hard time biting his tongue but he getting better, glad they did this. Have to have some sort of incentive for holding back info they don't want out and reporting responsibly. It should be a partnership that works both ways.

And especially glad ON3 got iced out, you reap what you sow.

Advertisement
“All that five-star stuff, I think it really doesn’t matter at this level right now,” Mauigoa said. “All that five-star (stuff), that ended up way back when I was in high school. Coming in here, you’re a 0-star. You’re the same as everyone. So all that hype, it doesn’t really mean anything if you don’t put out the work.”

Advertisement
“All that five-star stuff, I think it really doesn’t matter at this level right now,” Mauigoa said. “All that five-star (stuff), that ended up way back when I was in high school. Coming in here, you’re a 0-star. You’re the same as everyone. So all that hype, it doesn’t really mean anything if you don’t put out the work.”
Sure.... but he isnt like everyone else, and thats kinda the point. Everyone doesnt push to start on the OL his first spring here. I get what he saying and its great to hear but this kid is living up to his top 10 billing.

Advertisement
welll Gaby dropped a nugget that there are two committed guys rolling through.... Not allowed to spill who. Hinted no one likely to guess them ...
Porsters will guess them, then duel to the death when their for certain choice isn't, in fact, the certain choice.

Based on what I saw, if the injuries break right, it’s an 8-4 team.

The scheme on offense and defense is very good. On defense, you have literal slap ****s making TFL’s or plays on the ball because the scheme left that guy unblocked. And it’s happened a few times against the 1st team OL who will be much better this year.

If there are injuries to the DL, LB, or OL…oh my Gad.
So it's either
miniGif_20210806221014.gif

Or....

yr7n0u3qzO9nG.gif

Advertisement
Back