Official Spring PractiSe #12: Saturday, April 8

You do know he played in the NFL for 5yrs even had himself a few good games scattered in there.

On what planet does a 5yr NFL career = “mid”?
Good for him. Running back is a bodies game we seen that with the Ravens when every single one of their backs went down a couple years ago. He was an average ie Mid back when compared to other backs at the college level. Low tier in pro.

Advertisement

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230410-153422_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230410-153422_Chrome.jpg
    564.7 KB · Views: 44
Advertisement
Still more productive at Miami than any back on our current roster, no?

And unless Mike is coming back to play, we’re going to need to find our 2023 Lucious Stanley to fill the void…

Advertisement
Need at least two and probably 1-2 more from the portal the next two years as well since Mario and Big Joe only got 1 true DT each year the past two classes.

People keep saying Mario is building up the trenches but that's only true on offense so far. D ends have been getting good dudes but DT is worse than when he got here.
That changes this year. Mario going to build a mobster DL class.

Advertisement
I mean I think he solid here and played 3 years in the league. Rn Don C isn’t sniffing the nfl
How can you say that without seeing his talent on display? If I remember correctly, he was the Dade County all-time leading rusher. Not something pulled off by a JAG.
I'd love to see him stay healthy and ball TF out.

How can you say that without seeing his talent on display? If I remember correctly, he was the Dade County all-time leading rusher. Not something pulled off by a JAG.
I'd love to see him stay healthy and ball TF out.
Bro he’s hasn’t played 150 snaps in a season yet idk what NFL u watch but being injured every year as a RB doesn’t get u drafted. I love Dons talent but cmon u can’t call him an NFL back rn. Can he be yes! But Jesus mike played here and u want to **** on him. U act like I’m rooting against Don just being realistic rn

Last edited:
Bro he’s hasn’t played 150 snaps in a season yet idk what NFL u watch but being injured every year as a RB doesn’t get u drafted. I love Dons talent but cmon u can’t call him an NFL back rn. Can he be yes! But Jesus mike played here and u want to **** on him. U act like I’m rooting against Don just being realistic rn
I am a Bucs fan and Love Mike James. Never had a bad word about him... EVER. You said Don's not sniffing the NFL. If he stays healthy and shows his talent, he is absolutely going to the league. Big if right now but he has what it takes talent wise.

Advertisement
I am a Bucs fan and Love Mike James. Never had a bad word about him... EVER. You said Don's not sniffing the NFL. If he stays healthy and shows his talent, he is absolutely going to the league. Big if right now but he has what it takes talent wise.
I meant rn. His talent is NFL but injuries and durability questions are the reasoning

Advertisement
Back