Spring PractiSe 12 - No Media Access and Interviews

Advertisement
Orgeron will be in on team Defensive meetings with Kevin Steele & Strong like, “Speaking as a fan, I think we should go with a double C gap pinch & flood the zones with a backside delay Blitz from Nickel... Just a suggestion... As a fan”

Orgeron is that dad that should be coaching but works too many hours at his FT gig.

Advertisement
Orgeron will be in on team Defensive meetings with Kevin Steele & Strong like, “Speaking as a fan, I think we should go with a double C gap pinch & flood the zones with a backside delay Blitz from Nickel... Just a suggestion... As a fan”
I STG that's what it's looking like 🤣🤣

This is true but I must admit that it’s hard seeing us accept Fowler alongside Howard and Herbestreit. Ther criticism had always been measured with context but I’ve seen numerous segments where Fowler was hating and piling on. It was justified in a way and if y’all happy with his presence then I’m cool too. But if Rece Davis, Mark Maye, Finebaum, Linda Cohn and Lou Holtz etc (is he still alive) visit and say the same things I don’t want to see them getting welcomed with open arms. People who chose their position (criticisms were personal) gotta stick with it.
Man, Finebaum is the biggest SEC nutlicker of em all. I have to turn the channel every time I see that little penishead. I consider myself a very tolerant person of other’s opinions but I cannot stand listening to him. In particular.

Advertisement
Yeah but in a very different role(worriesome to me)he's basically on oversight now and not just for football. He's the head trainer for athletic department.

Sounds like when a CEO becomes a CEO emeritus, or moves to a board seat. It's a graceful way to put him out to pasture. Just what it sounds like, I've no inside info on the matter. Promoting someone into obsolescence can be quite effective. I would guess he "retires" in 1-2 years. Let's see.

Why must we be so dramatic with these takes on this board? Scrimmage 1 the defense won and scrimmage 2 the offense won… progress is being made that’s what a good spring is all about.
Of course. But it’s never good to hear that the defense, which is almost always ahead of the offense in the spring, is getting abused.

That’s indicative of roster issues and Mandy is directly at fault. I ain’t letting him off the hook for putting Mario in a position where he’s gotta make chicken salad out of chicken ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course. But it’s never good to hear that the defense, which is almost always ahead of the offense in the spring, is getting abused.

That’s indicative of roster issues and Mandy is directly at fault. I ain’t letting him off the hook for putting Mario in a position where he’s gotta make chicken salad out of chicken ****.
The coaches aint happy with the talent they have in the front seven, at all. Thats why they all in the portal. Like the guys we got now are improving and getting better but the coaches know, this aint it. Said they could be in the portal up until game 1. This D aint gonna be the same D we see in the fall. Plus we got more portal guys and some late enrollees comin in that aint out there yet. There is no vocal leader on this defense right now. The defense got better at the end of the day...but they had a rough day. A couple players had some personal moments where they had trouble taking coaching on the D.

Advertisement
Back