Spring PractiSe 12 - No Media Access and Interviews

Advertisement
Advertisement
The more I read and watch the highlights, the more it's clear TVD is going to light it up. Love the fact Arroyo is stepping up. He was my top guy on offense from last year's class and I wanted him to see a lot more burn last season when Mallory struggled. He won't disappoint.

Not sure what to think about Harvey. Is he finally taking that step? Or is it because we're still struggling at tackle? I really hope it's the former. Kid has it in him.

Here’s just a tiny little taste. If you notice on the second catch, I love how he catches the ball with his hands while running and turning up field.

Again I thought he was somewhat under used last year based on what I could see of his talent, but nonetheless fingers crossed, he’s gonna bust out this year.

WATCH:

A few plays from Arroyo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For as much crap as we give ESPN… rightfully so. It is pure SEC propaganda.

Fowler, Howard, and herbestreit have always kept it real as it pertains to canes and also appear to have wanted them to get back for the betterment of college football.

The other shills are terrified of that
This is true but I must admit that it’s hard seeing us accept Fowler alongside Howard and Herbestreit. Ther criticism had always been measured with context but I’ve seen numerous segments where Fowler was hating and piling on. It was justified in a way and if y’all happy with his presence then I’m cool too. But if Rece Davis, Mark Maye, Finebaum, Linda Cohn and Lou Holtz etc (is he still alive) visit and say the same things I don’t want to see them getting welcomed with open arms. People who chose their position (criticisms were personal) gotta stick with it.

Football is football man. Ion give a **** about a region if the kid can play Ima focus on how we can use him.. hate the shades on this site man lol our **** best player is from Connecticut with the huskies and if the south Florida people had their way the Cali kid would be starting cuz he got “swag” go to **** expeditiously 😂
Don’t lump us all in the same category, I’m one of the few that have been telling people to pump the brakes on the premature Garcia crowning.

Nobody is a bigger proponent of OOS recruiting than me.

Don’t lump us all in the same category, I’m one of the few that have been telling people to pump the brakes on the premature Garcia crowning.

Nobody is a bigger proponent of OOS recruiting than me.
Me too lol. I got jumped last spring and fall for saying Tvd was always the number two. It was close but he was the more consistent player / better player. The Garcia hive wasn‘t having it.

Advertisement
Back