Spring Practise #1

Seeing King in that #1 out there with his size makes me just keep seeing Kyler Murray from Oklahoma

/sorry if that offends you

If you didnt know...2 years ago only Kyler had more TDs than King.....now King wasnt playing the best competition but he wont be playing much better this year......Coarstal

Advertisement
I can't wait for the spring game to see how the offense is coming together and to see how fast and physical our defense looks with the new LBS

Interviews are usually posted on hurricanesports.com about 2 hours or so after completed.

Advertisement
Quick question. Will we lead the nation in tfl’s and sacks?
GR is massive and Jp is faster than all of them. I’m trying hard not to fall into high expectations but cot dam or DE room is jut filthy AF!!

Definitely stacked at DE, still think we need a dominant force in the middle to disrupt and really allow those guys to wreak havoc

Advertisement

source-5.gif

Already? 3 throws into the first practice of spring these dodo birds start making grand proclamations.

How stupid are these guys?

I have to ask, who are some of these clowns that show up to practice and then subject us to their retarded proclamations and tweet storms?

Most of them seem like half drunk #canefam guys, you know, the chinstrap bros you see hanging around Laz’s tailgates.

I mean how do these half *** “social media reporters“ even get into practice?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That ball had some velocity. The ball just explodes out of his hand. Beautiful thing to see.
Yup, and Pope caught that thing in stride without letting up at all. It was pretty darn perfect for day one of practice.

Advertisement
Back