Spring practice

Advertisement
Advertisement
The team is broke down into 8 groups and they were picked in some type of draft by captains. K.J. Osborn was the first overall pick.

Named some players standing out Shaq, Hightower, Gurvan, Nigel Bethel, Jarren, Harvey, and Payton..

The same thing about all the players loving Feeley more than Gus and he’s big on explosive lifts while still focusing on mobility..

Gil has been the only position change so far except that Joyner will get more snaps at Linebacker after he worked at end mostly last season!

That’s about it

The team is broke down into 8 groups and they were picked in some type of draft by captains. K.J. Osborn was the first overall pick.

Named some players standing out Shaq, Hightower, Gurvan, Nigel Bethel, Jarren, Harvey, and Payton..

The same thing about all the players loving Feeley more than Gus and he’s big on explosive lifts while still focusing on mobility..

Gil has been the only position change so far except that Joyner will get more snaps at Linebacker after he worked at end mostly last season!

That’s about it

Gus better start working on mobility too, that diabeetus moves fast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are people expecting from Osborne? It is a $ year for him so kid will clearly be motivated. Admittedly I am not well versed on his strengths or weaknesses.

why do I get the feeling Osborn is going to make some real noise?
He's a great talent & has been productive at Buffalo, kid had 96rec 1,490yds & 12TD's in 2 years.

He's got legit speed, good hands & is a very good route runner, he reminds of Michael Gallup at Colorado St.

Having him paired up with JT4, plus the young pups like Hightower, Pope, Wiggins & Payton etc, frees up the offense a great deal allowing whoever the QB is to put defenses in a pick your poison type situation.

They wanna be dumb & double team JT4 over top, go ahead, KJ will pick'em apart one on one, they wanna double KJ, JT will burn any DB one on one. They wanna drop back & play zone, JT4, KJ, Hightower, Pope, Wiggs & the rest will run across those zones all day choppin'em up underneath. And that's not even including the two headed monster at TE in Jordan/Mallory.

He's a great talent & has been productive at Buffalo, kid had 96rec 1,490yds & 12TD's in 2 years.

He's got legit speed, good hands & is a very good route runner, he reminds of Michael Gallup at Colorado St.

Having him paired up with JT4, plus the young pups like Hightower, Pope, Wiggins & Payton etc, frees up the offense a great deal allowing whoever the QB is to put defenses in a pick your poison type situation.

They wanna be dumb & double team JT4 over top, go ahead, KJ will pick'em apart one on one, they wanna double KJ, JT will burn any DB one on one. They wanna drop back & play zone, JT4, KJ, Hightower, Pope, Wiggs & the rest will run across those zones all day choppin'em up underneath. And that's not even including the two headed monster at TE in Jordan/Mallory.
Nice to think about what a real OC can do with our offensive tools....

Advertisement

Ya he doesn't look anywhere near Gallup fast to me, maybe I'm wrong. I think he can play and contribute here...I'm just not sure what we'll see from him against real speed. The Mac isn't even the Mac of 10 years ago and it was slow then.

Advertisement
Back