Spring Practice: Scrimmage 3

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;H0VrPs5NA8Q]https://youtu.be/H0VrPs5NA8Q[/video]

Advertisement
Preciate it, LCE. Keep 'em coming.

Love having a guy like Shaq in the middle of this D for at least 2 more years. That's huge.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I think CAA would've done themselves a huge service by releasing more footage than just a 1:25sec highlight clip.

There were a lot of fans that didn't get to see the Spring Game because they thought it was closed to the public, even though pretty much anyone could've just showed up & got in.

I'm not saying they should show the entire practice, but at least a 10min showcase of the whole thing, highlight the QB's, the WR's, the DB's etc..

It's just Spring so it's not the end of the world, but still, I'm sure a lot fans would've appreciated it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not gonna lie, I think CAA would've done themselves a huge service by releasing more footage than just a 1:25sec highlight clip.

There were a lot of fans that didn't get to see the Spring Game because they thought it was closed to the public, even though pretty much anyone could've just showed up & got in.

I'm not saying they should show the entire practice, but at least a 10min showcase of the whole thing, highlight the QB's, the WR's, the DB's etc..

It's just Spring so it's not the end of the world, but still, I'm sure a lot fans would've appreciated it.

The lack of information is pretty frustrating. I'm assuming it's to limit some of the hoopla over the QB battle. I'll give them a pass this year but they need to be more fan friendly moving forward.

The lack of information is pretty frustrating. I'm assuming it's to limit some of the hoopla over the QB battle. I'll give them a pass this year but they need to be more fan friendly moving forward.

Idk about the lack of press for the full spring, but Richt said that next year they will go back to holding the spring game in Joe Robbie and it to expect it to be open and televised.

Advertisement

Idk about the lack of press for the full spring, but Richt said that next year they will go back to holding the spring game in Joe Robbie and it to expect it to be open and televised.

Good point i forgot they were still finishing the stadium. Makes sense.

Advertisement
Walton running hard but Johnson wasn't having that ****. I wanted to see the end of that play.

Advertisement
Back