Spring Practice Day 2: Photo Recap

Advertisement
It's the players. Remember Al Golden's horrible s&c, but Denzel Perryman was ripped. I know some of it is genetics. I can't name one player on our defense that looks physically imposing.

I dont think you actually saw these kids in high school then.

View attachment 112960

View attachment 112961

View attachment 112962

they've always been tiny and they will always be on the smaller side because its just not possible for them to put up too much weight plus they're speed guys so you cant fatten them up. but to say they have had 0 development is nuts.
I mean..the fact they ppl are pointing out WRs one of which came in 5’9 155 if that..another who was 6’3 maybe 175..I guess Dee is supposed to be 205-210 and Mike should be 5’9 195..but honestly tho..why is this a discussion lol

It's the players. Remember Al Golden's horrible s&c, but Denzel Perryman was ripped. I know some of it is genetics. I can't name one player on our defense that looks physically imposing.
CF8C1D82-1CA7-4C4A-A214-B9F6F37B1EDD.jpeg
DE104265-58C1-4C0E-A8C3-64985DC232D6.jpeg
6C763CDD-186C-4996-9A6E-34D439E2A54F.jpeg

Advertisement
You want swole/ripped players, you recruit swole/ripped players.

Generally the 4/5 star kids are the ones who arrive to the program most physically impressive. We seldom sign those kids.
Restrepo is already in better shape than all of our WR's. Surely yall don't think his S&C at STA and Deerfield was better than Miami's. Same applies to Lingard when he got here.

You want swole/ripped players, you recruit swole/ripped players.

Generally the 4/5 star kids are the ones who arrive to the program most physically impressive. We seldom sign those kids.
Restrepo is already in better shape than all of our WR's. Surely yall don't think his S&C at STA and Deerfield was better than Miami's. Same applies to Lingard when he got here.
Same thing with Redding at receiver

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back