Spring Practice Day 1 Video Report

View as article
Advertisement
Donaldson is huge. Why'd you cut off Harley's Kodak Black celebration dance from the Bingham Utah game?

That IPF can't come soon enough. Them dudes were super happy to be under those palm trees running their sets :um1lw::um1lw::um1lw::um1lw: hot as fug

That IPF can't come soon enough. Them dudes were super happy to be under those palm trees running their sets :um1lw::um1lw::um1lw::um1lw: hot as fug

I don't want the IPF for that; that always gave us an advantage over other teams. I want the IPF for those thunder storms that shorten or take away our practices.

Advertisement
Donaldson is huge. Why'd you cut off Harley's Kodak Black celebration dance from the Bingham Utah game?

Because Kodak Black is ghey

Welp... I'm the guy that called him Kodak Wack and called that dance Harley did ghey in a thread at the start of Harley's recruiting drama. No argument here. As I've said before, he raps in baby talk...and the baby Sounds like it needs to take a shît.

Coach specifically mentioned Mullins as a guy that caught his eye. Not sure what it mean, but it's a good thing he's impressing the HC.

The music over Richt's voice is a bad idea. It's already hard enough to hear with the wind and beeping and all the other side noise.

Advertisement

I don't want the IPF for that; that always gave us an advantage over other teams. I want the IPF for those thunder storms that shorten or take away our practices.

Didn't we have one kid almost die a few years back during practice of heat exhaustion? Practicing outside is important, I definetly agree. However between May and August, it is brutal out there. Every year we have record breaking heat in south Florida. Got to protect the investment.

Nice work. Could use more fade with the music when guys are making comments. Love hearing about Mullins and Dallas.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

I love it when a program comes together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back