Spring Practice - Day 1 Gallery

View attachment 29716

This is disgusting; don't mean to be any hater, but...

I remember this guy was supposed to get a job training others, but he was as obese and unhealthy looking as D'Onofrio. The big boss said he'd hire him provided he comes 20 lbs lighter and several pants size less. Of course, this guy never showed back even as he was offered a real good benefits & salary package.

D'Onofrio being in his mid to early forties should never let his body go like that, so unhealthy.

Are you a women?

:lebron.jpg:

Advertisement
Worst coaching staff in the history of the program.

Shut up ^^^^

Drink Bleach^^^^

The Onfrio in that picture looks like he ate last years special teams coach

I think he means "shut up" as in, "I get it, we all hate the coaches and want them to leave, but your posts are like an *** sore in the summer at this point."

If you need more clarification I'd be happy to spell it out for you.

No...he means "shut up" as he's a administrative apologist who creates 47 accounts under different screen names in an effort to drum up artificial support for Golden on this site.

The next post you make on this board that adds any substance WHATSOEVER will be the first.

At this point the only thing that matters is if/when Golden gets fired. You keep focusing on whatever the **** you want...and I'll do the same. If you need more clarification on that I'd be happy to spell that out for you as well.

And please STFU with that "we all want the coaching staff gone" act...that's the same **** every one of these apologists starts their respective posts with these days in an effort to back track on MONTHS of defending the current administration and staff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
not in that way man. I mean by how jacked he is. Look at his dam forearms

Sure thing buddy. Keep digging.

digging-yourself-deeper-47993539469.jpg

Advertisement
Worst coaching staff in the history of the program.

Shut up ^^^^

Drink Bleach^^^^

I think he means "shut up" as in, "I get it, we all hate the coaches and want them to leave, but your posts are like an *** sore in the summer at this point."

No...he means "shut up" as he's a administrative apologist who creates 47 accounts under different screen names in an effort to drum up artificial support for Golden on this site.

The next post you make on this board that adds any substance WHATSOEVER will be the first.

At this point the only thing that matters is if/when Golden gets fired. You keep focusing on whatever the **** you want...and I'll do the same. If you need more clarification on that I'd be happy to spell that out for you as well.

And please STFU with that "we all want the coaching staff gone" act...that's the same **** every one of these apologists starts their respective posts with these days in an effort to back track on MONTHS of defending the current administration and staff.

You're so ******* clueless it's laughable. Anyway, please continue to amuse me with the regurgitation of your meaningless banter. I'm sure your cute posts are going to be the big difference-maker in this all. LOL At least try to add something new to the conversation.

Shut up ^^^^

Drink Bleach^^^^

You're so ******* clueless it's laughable. Anyway, please continue to amuse me with the regurgitation of your meaningless banter. I'm sure your cute posts are going to be the big difference-maker in this all. LOL At least try to add something new to the conversation.

Yes...cause your posts along with all the other ******* retards who either directly or indirectly defend Golden and/or the administration is making a HUGE impact on this program.

You calling someone clueless is the equivalent of Hitler calling someone a communist .

Advertisement
Who's #8?

AQM... mu****a ripped

O OK.....he's huge. We him and Chad on the edge i'm thinking.

What a pair of 4-3 DEs back in the day these two would make. Put them outside of a couple pocket collapsing DTs and count up the body count. Oppossing QBs would pee themselves. Al's defense just seems to waste guys like this.

so frustrating to watch this BS "defensive" scheme. I hate these coaches so much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back