Spring Spring Practice #8 - Thursday March 28

Advertisement
Who wanted Pruitt dropped? If anything people were scared Bama was going to take him.

I think he’s getting Pruitt confused with Day or Thomas, because most of us were afraid one or more of the SEC schools would come calling. He’s so violent out there, good to hear he’s acclimating quickly.

Has to be. From the second he committed I don’t know if I saw one person saying he wasn’t a take. Some of the best film in our entire class.

It's the same everyone that hates Xavier Restrepo.

@ST26 is not confused... at least not on this topic. He may be -- in a much larger sense -- confused about the world and his place/importance in it, but he's not confusing Pruitt for any other 2024 signee. He's just a spoiled kid who likes to try and shake things up from time to time, then he crosses the line and we ban him, at least until he's in @RVACane or some other maude's DMs crying to be let back in, alternating between apologies and his best Shaggy ("It wasn't me") impersonation. He's in that phase where it's best to ignore him until he gets his juicebox.

I think he’s getting Pruitt confused with Day or Thomas, because most of us were afraid one or more of the SEC schools would come calling. He’s so violent out there, good to hear he’s acclimating quickly.
Or Russell

There are several people on this site that wanted Pruitt dropped. They know who they are (cough cough @SWFLHurricane was one)

Advertisement
Aren’t you the one who cried like a baby to RVA cause I proved you wrong on a topic? I have the screenshots lol. You’ll probably throw a fit if I every posted them
@No_Fly_Zone I take this back. I realized this was @TheOriginalCane. I seriously apologize for such a horrible insult. Being thrown in the same sentence as that guy has to be bad. Also I just ****ed with you guys heavy. Had your heads spinning. I think half the stuff I said was out of my *** and fake

Last edited:
@No_Fly_Zone I take this back. I realized this was @TheOriginalCane. I seriously apologize for such a horrible insult. Being thrown in the same sentence as that guy has to be bad. Also I just ****ed with you guys heavy. Had your heads spinning. I think half the stuff I said was out of my *** and fake

In your entire life, you've never proved me wrong on any subject. Nor will you ever.

Don't be modest, EVERYTHING you say is "out of your ***" and "fake".

Imagine being a poster who brags about saying fake stuff. Bizarre.

i remember when everyone wanted him dropped from the class
1711754160749.jpeg

@Maudes Thank you for everything you do

:pgdead:

Advertisement
False information
In your entire life, you've never proved me wrong on any subject. Nor will you ever.

Don't be modest, EVERYTHING you say is "out of your ***" and "fake".

Imagine being a poster who brags about saying fake stuff. Bizarre.
Remember when you said we weren’t getting Ward. It was really funny. My group chat with all the Maude’s were cracking up

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back