Spring Spring Practice #8 - Thursday March 28

Let’s hope he pans out. More than half here hated the take.
I was unsure myself but i know i dont watch every tape and recruit every recruit; therefore i know i am uninformed on a decision. However, what i do know is that over half of SFL cant miss players bomb. I will wait to hear feedback before i say “i told you so” depending if he is good or bad. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone out here wanting our DB's to be getting INT's in practice & we get it from a LB haha :)
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Restrepo is going to be the reason this offense is explosive this year. So many people are going to eat because of him.
And Ward making pedestrian WR's look good.

If X stays healthy, no way he doesn't have 70-80 catches and 1100 yards. Would put him #1 in both categories all-time.

Who wanted Pruitt dropped? If anything people were scared Bama was going to take him.
I think he’s getting Pruitt confused with Day or Thomas, because most of us were afraid one or more of the SEC schools would come calling. He’s so violent out there, good to hear he’s acclimating quickly.

Advertisement
I think he’s getting Pruitt confused with Day or Thomas, because most of us were afraid one or more of the SEC schools would come calling. He’s so violent out there, good to hear he’s acclimating quickly.
Has to be. From the second he committed I don’t know if I saw one person saying he wasn’t a take. Some of the best film in our entire class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back