Spring Practice 6 notes.

Looks like the defense will be ranked in the 90s again....

This. and whats with the blind loyalty to williams? As it stands were not going to win a natty title next season so why not if olsen/williams are neck to neck give the olsen the rains and get his lumps.. why waste time with williams

Advertisement
Olsen has no chance. Golden has been building williams to be the starter since last season. He would talk about how good he is and how olsen had a long way to go. Even now when asked about williams he talks about how acurate he is, how smart he is and etc. When asked about olsen all he keep saying is he is having a good spring.

And ibis i dont give a **** what you say no team is scared of dorsett and he hasn't done **** since 2012. What he did in high school dont mean ****. I had more sacks than kareem martin in high school and he is a 2 time all acc de now and might be a 2nd round pick in the draft.

Dorsett has way more TD's and yardage than Scott. Scott hasn't done a ******* thing since he stepped on campus.

Last edited by a moderator:
### Kevin Olsen has looked sharper than Ryan Williams at times in spring practice, but Al Golden made this very clear after the fifth session of the spring on Thursday: "Obviously, it's Ryan right now. Ryan is ahead right now."

Right now.

Yea I would give Williams a shot but if hes not making it happend put Olsen in or if brad comes in looking ready to go give him a shot... we got wrs that could really stretch the feild and I don't think Williams has the arm strength to get them the ball.. but maybe that's a good thing it might force use to get back to the basics run the ball to set up the play action pass...

Advertisement
Respectfully request that posters making absolutist statements about players ability or inability to play at a high level reveal how much time they have spent actually watching practices. This would help the rest of us to know what you know. :neonu:

Respectfully request that posters making absolutist statements about players ability or inability to play at a high level reveal how much time they have spent actually watching practices. This would help the rest of us to know what you know. :neonu:

I've been to every minute of every practice.

I've been to every minute of every practice.
I was there a few minutes before you, and left after you did. So, you don't know ****! I'll PM you the proof!

Advertisement
252. I can't even begin. You are clueless when it comes to the WR situation.

Pot meet kettle.

"Defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio, trying to encourage his unit, told them Thursday: "The young linebackers are the weak link right now.""

Not true, Dorito I the weak link.

150.gif

That's not Dorito.

Advertisement
We'll never see D'Onofrio quoted as yelling out, "attack attack attack."

It's all about "do your job... (because I can't do mine)"

Rubbish

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back