Spring Spring Games 2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson was a WR factory for a decade straight, but now that has come to a complete halt. I don't see that changing this year either.

That's another reason why their offense was so average last year. They had no difference makers at the WR spot.

Why has this been highlighted as a reason he should be QB1? That's just a prayer.
He’s had some really nice throws in the game & has been a lot better than DJ.

I think that guy was just highlighting the ability to make the throw, that’s a throw DJ could never make.

Advertisement
I don’t know if any of yall watched GTech’s Spring game in the OP but OMG Jeff Sims looked like SH*T!

Like he was horrendously bad. They weren’t allowed to hit the QB just 1-hand touch, but he got sacked like 7 times & it wasn’t because of the OL, he was holding onto the ball too long & couldn’t get through his progressions at all. He’s an incredibly slow read in the pocket that cannot come off his first read. Then he was over throwing guys left & right & had wide open WR’s on easy comeback routes that he was skipping on the ground lol He had like 2 dropped INT’s as well...

I know he was bad last year, but he looked even worse as if he might’ve regressed or something, he looked like Rosier vs Boston College lol.

You know how bad you have to be to look bad in a Spring game?? Lol
yea that's basically how he looked against us, which is how we escaped with a win..

Advertisement
Back