Spring Game

caneaddict

Senior
Just a quick question for those that went.. was there a trick play, or anything light hearted done or was the snooze fest through and through..

Ive noticed in watching others including the better coached teams, that its treated like an exhibition or all star game, where there's a alot of trickery, maybe a funny thing or 2

just curious

Advertisement
Just a quick question for those that went.. was there a trick play, or anything light hearted done or was the snooze fest through and through..

Ive noticed in watching others including the better coached teams, that its treated like an exhibition or all star game, where there's a alot of trickery, maybe a funny thing or 2

just curious

Here is Al Golden's trick play

[video=youtube;_-M4xNBhSEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-M4xNBhSEI[/video]

Advertisement

just curious

Here is AL Golden's exhibition which started way before this spring.

[video=youtube;lrWFRtTMXMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrWFRtTMXMA[/video]

I rarely see trickery in any spring most of them are just simple plays

Well thats how oregons offense is, dont know about michigans, but most of the time they just run whatever plays, its a spring game

it was harbaugh bringing excitement, competitiveness, and fun to the game while still keeping things vanilla scheme wise. Its finding ways to entertain fans while keeping the essence of the game alive, not turning it into double secret probation snooze fest where nothing is accomplished

Advertisement

Well thats how oregons offense is, dont know about michigans, but most of the time they just run whatever plays, its a spring game

it was harbaugh bringing excitement, competitiveness, and fun to the game while still keeping things vanilla scheme wise. Its finding ways to entertain fans while keeping the essence of the game alive, not turning it into double secret probation snooze fest where nothing is accomplished

[video=youtube;JiRTiuYHruU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiRTiuYHruU[/video]

This guy just flat out gets it! Oh if only Miami could get coaching like this. I pray Al Golden gets it together this year or moves on (I would prefer he gets it together).
[video=youtube;I-efj93NdI4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-efj93NdI4[/video]

I dont care about that stuff just win on gameday

GOldens best trick was convincing donna ****lala that he was capable enough to get a 10 year, $22 million extension.

Lets see someone top that with a double reverse pass.

Advertisement
Trick plays are the best. They always make me smile. It's like reading a witty pun in the middle of a football game.

I bet the teams that run the most trick plays have the happiest fans.

Am I the only one who's really enjoying this new Franchise?

He's slayed me to the ground with laughter like a dozen times in the past two weeks.

:laughing-1:

Advertisement
Am I the only one who's really enjoying this new Franchise?

He's slayed me to the ground with laughter like a dozen times in the past two weeks.

I like this new version but I miss the old one,hope it returns in the fall when the losses start piling.

Advertisement
Back