Spring Game

I am a manager of a sign shop in Raleigh, NC. At NO COST I will provide a 4ft by 25 ft banner saying Fire Al Golden. I will eat the shipping cost if i can't get down for the game. I'm dead ******* serious. Who will wield this?

Advertisement
Lets do this
we can make it sound like their playing in seattle

Make FAT Al uncomfortable
ESPN would pick this up
and oh yea the billboard by the school

The spring dodgeball competition with participation trophies on half a field, at recess, will once again celebrate the Golden hallmark of UM football.

So, I'm in.

Only if we can pull ourselves away from the ferris wheel and merry go round from the other side of the field.

I'm looking forward to the funnel cake.

Wait, there is going to be funnel cake? Finally something to do in addition to yelling at Al, cause there sure will be nothing worthwhile watching on the field.

Advertisement
If he's going to be greedy enough to insist on sticking around a program he hates and is actively destroying, then we need to make sure he's earning every penny of that money.

Don't stop grinding on that motherfcker until he completely breaks. Haunt his every move.

Make him start seeing #FireAlGolden forming in his Alphabets Cereal.

I'm in for any Anti-Grolden ****! It must be seen and vocal! The University, BOT and AD already know. They don't live in North Korea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back