Spring Game

tdjones34

Freshman
If that don't fire his fat ***, should we all roll to the spring game and chant fire Golden for 3 hours straight, signs etc.

I know the basketball crowd and the students are too pussified, but the football crew is a different animal

I mean lets embarrass them, Fat, fat Shalala, the BOT etc

also billboard has to go up near campus as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
If that don't fire his fat ***, should we all roll to the spring game and chant fire Golden for 3 hours straight, signs etc.

I know the basketball crowd and the students are too pussified, but the football crew is a different animal

I mean lets embarrass them, Fat, fat Shalala, the BOT etc

also billboard has to go up near campus as well

In light of the resounding success we had from the last public
protest after the UM basketball game a few weeks ago, I would suggest
this is a wonderful idea.

Only if we can pull ourselves away from the ferris wheel and merry go round from the other side of the field.

I'm looking forward to the funnel cake.

Advertisement
Not even kidding...I'm in.

Furthermore...if these idiots do retain that piece of **** we should all go to the first home game, not buy a ticket, and simply chant and heckle outside by the gates discouraging people from going in.

If he's retained (he will be) I say we host the first annual Fire Al Golden Spring Game.

An event for all ages. Come on out with your most creative Fire Al Golden signs, chants, and slogans. We will be having a Stupid Tie Bondfire in the parking lot before the game, a Core Values Dunk Tank, and food and refreshments at our Is This A Training Table? Table.

Advertisement
There is no spring game this year. They cancelled it and will instead be holding a slow pitch softball game for charity benefiting the Humane Society.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back