Spring Game

Advertisement
1648746265211.png

Advertisement
Grabbed mine. Looks like they're trying to sell Parking spots..anyone here have any idea if that's actually necessary?

I was kinda hoping this would sell out quickly for Mario and all the hype around us right now because you also know a TON of legends will be there given what we have seen for just practice. I’m glad that stadium is now at least nice because it used to be so embarrassing when we had it there years ago. Genuinely felt bad for the players with how crappy that facility used to look.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This was a stupid idea. I was going to take my kids and now there are not tickets and the stadium will be empty because a bunch of people claimed tickets they won't use.

- We know where it was announced to be
- We know who owns it [da joint] from an actual document of record
- We know details of the lease holder's economic interests in recent past improvements, on-going improvements not yet started (those pesky community soccer fields!), and a few future concepts

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

Oh, yeah in short...

DRV PNK Estadio, Sabado (gigante!), 16 Apr, 1200.

Halftime show will be a medley of Hootie and the Blowfish, Celine Dion, Nelly, and Sweden's favorite sons of death metal, MESHUGGAH!!!!*

*Ok, I made that part up, but sounds good 😀
Interesting halftime show but you can upgrade it tremendously by dropping Hootie and the Blowfish, Celine Dion and Nelly.

Advertisement
Back