Spring Game (Uniforms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I lost all respect for you... funny how you were posting team photos with your son.. now you're a mope..
Flat out fraudulent..

Lol, fraudulent. You have no idea, what's gone on with us and the university, none. Just relax bro. I could expose a true fraud right now and set the Miami fan base on fire, but I won't. I guarantee you, my family reps UM harder than anyone else. I have green and orange on every single day.

I'm a mope, because the program I love doesn't resemble what I feel in love with, and I'm concerned, if it will ever look like it again. If that makes me a fraud, then whatever.

What do you have that will set UM fan base on fire? Stop with threats man that ain't cool.

What ain't cool is some of y'all scrubs on here acting like y'all know something that y'all don't. Calling me ungrateful. The whole story isn't what y'all know. There were things that happened with these very people that wasn't cool. So though I'm thankful, they aren't beyond reproach, trust me.

And JW, quit being butt hurt man, I have no allegiance to any mods here, you stuck your butt out there over literally nothing, and now you're ****ed you got spanked? Come on bro.

Butt hurt Lol no I don't agree with you and I stand by opinion and I don't care what you or Kyle thinks..

Advertisement
I lost all respect for you... funny how you were posting team photos with your son.. now you're a mope..
Flat out fraudulent..

Lol, fraudulent. You have no idea, what's gone on with us and the university, none. Just relax bro. I could expose a true fraud right now and set the Miami fan base on fire, but I won't. I guarantee you, my family reps UM harder than anyone else. I have green and orange on every single day.

I'm a mope, because the program I love doesn't resemble what I feel in love with, and I'm concerned, if it will ever look like it again. If that makes me a fraud, then whatever.

What do you have that will set UM fan base on fire? Stop with threats man that ain't cool.

What ain't cool is some of y'all scrubs on here acting like y'all know something that y'all don't. Calling me ungrateful. The whole story isn't what y'all know. There were things that happened with these very people that wasn't cool. So though I'm thankful, they aren't beyond reproach, trust me.

And JW, quit being butt hurt man, I have no allegiance to any mods here, you stuck your butt out there over literally nothing, and now you're ****ed you got spanked? Come on bro.

Butt hurt Lol no I don't agree with you and I stand by opinion and I don't care what you or Kyle thinks..

so you have a problem with him because he posted photos with his son and the players?

I didn't attack DHucks!!!

Lol I said I felt he was ungrateful but Kyle when someone attacks me you don't do anything... Lol this site is so pussified

CanesInSight Moderators said:
Dear jw410,

You have received an infraction at CanesInSight.

Reason: Personal Insults
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s). Three infractions may result in a temporary ban.

Original Post:
[post]2207503[/post]

It is my true feelings.. Homeboy was posting pics and saying how they made his son feel great.. Now homeboy is a turncoat... I wasn't the one posting photos and thanking the team for making my son happy.
It is possible to be happy with how people treat your ailing son and unhappy with how those same people coach a football team.

I guess I would call that ungrateful sir! but don't worry next time his son is ailing I pray to God he doesn't come on here and give this whole diatribe and write up how they made his son feel great. Next time maybe we should be a football program who could have ignored his son like the countless other ailing kids who don't get half the attention this cat and his ailing son got.

If you wish to appeal this infraction than please send a PM to both DMoney and Andrew detailing your reasoning.

Thanks,
CanesInSight

Kyle you're weak man and I'm not gonna pm dmoney or Andrew.. He's gonna ban me for calling him weak.. Lol this site is absolutely full of soft shouldered grown men who take a free site way too serious.

Moderating CiS isn't my day job. Ive never seen any one attack you and actually dont know who you are out of the thousands of other posters. Your first statement complains that i don't protect you, I.e. not taking our "job" serious enough, when you get attacked and then you contradict yourself by saying we are protecting someone & taking it too serious. If you have a problem with someone bring it up with a moderator than getting ****y because we aren't on a constant watch to protect you. I agree with you that it isn't that serious so im not sure why you're so upset over a single infraction.

If you do not like the site then there's plenty of pay options that would appreciate the money.

Re: Angry Ibis

All Dhucks did was post a meme from a show. How is that mocking? Furthermore, Dhucks explicitly states that jw, and others, do not know everything about the communication lines between UM and his family besides the publicized info. Therefore making his assumption false. As for saying golden is a bad coach and thanking him for helping his son possible mutual exclusive nature, Jw clearly states that "I would call that ungrateful" when replying to a poster saying "It is possible to be happy with how people treat your ailing son and unhappy with how they coach a football team."

I hoped that cleared up your concern. I definitely could be fault for the quick trigger but that's just how I saw it. You need 3 infractions in one week time in order to get band for 7 days as well.

Kyle make all the excuses you want. I don't care homeboy you can make this reason up about quick triggers but all you're doing is defending your boy. Maybe you know the inside scoop.

I'm not pming another grown man explaining myself.

Lol

Lol I got spanked by a bunch of mods on a free site lol no. Because I will never meet nor kick it with anyone on this site. Ever!!! Lol I just come for the commentary and when I get banned or this site falls apart I'll move on to the next site.

Now lock this thread up mods because it's totally turned downhill.

Lol I got spanked by a bunch of mods on a free site lol no. Because I will never meet nor kick it with anyone on this site. Ever!!! Lol I just come for the commentary and when I get banned or this site falls apart I'll move on to the next site.

no thanks to you

Advertisement

Flat out fraudulent..

Oh, man. I am so beyond intrigued. Disappointing to hear, but hoping it's not something truly, devastatingly ******. But I'm about out of "benefit of the doubts" to give to this staff.

I'm an attorney and ****, so I'm totally trustworthy if you get loose lips. S'all good, man.

Last edited:

no thanks to you

Ma'am

Flat out fraudulent..

Oh, man. I am so beyond intrigued. Disappointing to hear, but hoping it's not something truly, devastatingly ****ty. But I'm about out of "benefit of the doubts" to give to this staff.

I'm an attorney and ****, so I'm totally trustworthy if you get loose lips.

Don't worry he'll pm you the devastating news!!!

Advertisement

no thanks to you

Ma'am

Má am nothing your getting on a dude for posting pics with his kid and players, that some má am sh¡t right there

no thanks to you

Ma'am

Má am nothing your getting on a dude for posting pics with his kid and players, that some má am sh¡t right there

Lol awe the cane police is after me now

Wamp wamp..

Keep posting dude you came a year after me and have double my posts.. Get a life man or at least a woman who isn't computer related.

no thanks to you

Ma'am

Lol awe the cane police is after me now

Wamp wamp..

Keep posting dude..

All day erryday dude

JW, seriously dude, this is really getting out of hand bro. I have not divulged, what you call devastating to anyone, nor offered a Whoop style pm me for details gig either. My point to you is you are calling me ungrateful, but you don't know the half of what really happened, and if you did, assuredly your stance would be different.

Just let this one go. Not being a ****, just saying it ain't all what you see in the Our Son thread, and in time the info will be known. I'll say this, we'll be at a few games this season, but I doubt UM will even care or notice we're there. We plan on definitely coming down for the Clemson game and bringing as much friends and family as possible.

Advertisement
Flat out fraudulent..

Oh, man. I am so beyond intrigued. Disappointing to hear, but hoping it's not something truly, devastatingly ****ty. But I'm about out of "benefit of the doubts" to give to this staff.

I'm an attorney and ****, so I'm totally trustworthy if you get loose lips. S'all good, man.

Cane Dynasty has tried to loosen them, but I don't want to be a problem to the staff. I want them to have as little distraction as possible for the upcoming season.

Dhucks Don't let these clown get you out of character, where all brothers on this site we all want to see the u back on top,

Advertisement
I didn't attack DHucks!!!

Lol I said I felt he was ungrateful but Kyle when someone attacks me you don't do anything... Lol this site is so pussified

CanesInSight Moderators said:
Dear jw410,

You have received an infraction at CanesInSight.

Reason: Personal Insults
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s). Three infractions may result in a temporary ban.

Original Post:
[post]2207503[/post]

It is my true feelings.. Homeboy was posting pics and saying how they made his son feel great.. Now homeboy is a turncoat... I wasn't the one posting photos and thanking the team for making my son happy.
It is possible to be happy with how people treat your ailing son and unhappy with how those same people coach a football team.

I guess I would call that ungrateful sir! but don't worry next time his son is ailing I pray to God he doesn't come on here and give this whole diatribe and write up how they made his son feel great. Next time maybe we should be a football program who could have ignored his son like the countless other ailing kids who don't get half the attention this cat and his ailing son got.

If you wish to appeal this infraction than please send a PM to both DMoney and Andrew detailing your reasoning.

Thanks,
CanesInSight

Kyle you're weak man and I'm not gonna pm dmoney or Andrew.. He's gonna ban me for calling him weak.. Lol this site is absolutely full of soft shouldered grown men who take a free site way too serious.

Moderating CiS isn't my day job. Ive never seen any one attack you and actually dont know who you are out of the thousands of other posters. Your first statement complains that i don't protect you, I.e. not taking our "job" serious enough, when you get attacked and then you contradict yourself by saying we are protecting someone & taking it too serious. If you have a problem with someone bring it up with a moderator than getting ****y because we aren't on a constant watch to protect you. I agree with you that it isn't that serious so im not sure why you're so upset over a single infraction.

If you do not like the site then there's plenty of pay options that would appreciate the money.

Re: Angry Ibis

All Dhucks did was post a meme from a show. How is that mocking? Furthermore, Dhucks explicitly states that jw, and others, do not know everything about the communication lines between UM and his family besides the publicized info. Therefore making his assumption false. As for saying golden is a bad coach and thanking him for helping his son possible mutual exclusive nature, Jw clearly states that "I would call that ungrateful" when replying to a poster saying "It is possible to be happy with how people treat your ailing son and unhappy with how they coach a football team."

I hoped that cleared up your concern. I definitely could be fault for the quick trigger but that's just how I saw it. You need 3 infractions in one week time in order to get band for 7 days as well.

I'm fine with you, Hucks and JW. If lawlessness is encouraged, which it is, then it was my thought that their discussion carry on without sanction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back