***Spring Game: Gameday Thread***

Advertisement
McCord with a good hit, but gotta say, hope those Eddie George comparisons for Gus Edwards pan out cuz man we need another back.

Advertisement
They listed Malcom as Soph earlier in the game , didn't he get a medical rs for last year?

Advertisement
Dortch had some really good plays, ***gots gonna *** about Dortch being "torched" cuz it sounds cool (troglodytes), but the only time he was beaten was on absolutely perfect back shoulder throws, pretty much.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
They listed Malcom as Soph earlier in the game , didn't he get a medical rs for last year?

Yeah, I could have sworn he was given a medical redshirt, but he's listed as a sophomore on the official site as well.

I watched the game. But, after quickly reading through this thread, I just have one question:

Did SFBayCane attend the Naples High Scrimmage?

I'm not sure if he has mentioned it

Is it just the uniforms or does our team look so **** tiny compared to our early 2000s teams?
(OL being the exception)

Just got back from scrimmage.....try going one time and quit complaining about everything...I ripped thru these threads and you are only one acting like this was a national championship scrimmage.....size of players coach d still sucks etc.... you need to chill if we suck on our first game then you can go off..this is what 120 days from last year...kids are still learning and getting better...if you did not see that than I am sorry..and we normally dont kill our own team....

Advertisement
Back