Spring Game (Extended) Video

Advertisement
#90 Tyriec Martin showed some life.

#29 Murphy might be a midget...but he's MY MIDGET.

Seen more movement/motion in this game than Richt's whole tenure....that alone may be able to open up some stuff offensively for us

1) Is it just me or does it seem like it takes forever to hand the ball off? I get some of the plays are draws and they're trying to fake play action but man it's taking them a long time. The only play that seemed normal speed was one off tackle handoff from Perry to Dallas. I know it's spring and it was vanilla but runs looked slow to develop.

2) QB wise...
A lot of the same from Perry. He struggled making decisions under immediate pressure and took too many sacks. He also made a couple plays that only guys with his arm can make. The offense seemed to move faster when Perry was under center.
Jarren looked flustered at first but then settled in okay. That was a dime to Mallory in the back of the endzone over the middle. Jarren still seems to have trouble keeping deep balls on the outside. He missed Pope twice in the AA game the same way.
Tate is a gamer. That boy made plays with his feet. What I liked is he did it when there was nothing there. He didn't Rosier it and just run at the first sign of pressure. He throws pretty well on the run (not as good as Perry) but sees the field better than any of them. His connections with Pope, Irvin, and Osborn are evident. He made some great throws in the game and looked like QB1 in this game.
Bottom line...this race is going to come down to the wire.

3) Cam'ron - Did the Jets or the Canes get Le'Veon Bell? This kid showed an elite burst after coming to a complete stop behind the line to find a lane. Multiple times it looked like he was going to take a loss and got a 5 plus yard gain. He looks equally good catching swing passes and wheel routes. Harris is RB1.

4) Can Dee Wiggins play special teams? He's not a good WR. In the rare event he catches the ball, he now fumbles it too.

5) The defensive line will be fine. The first team defense has Miami speed again. Hats off to the strength coach already.

#90 Tyriec Martin showed some life.

#29 Murphy might be a midget...but he's MY MIDGET.

Seen more movement/motion in this game than Richt's whole tenure....that alone may be able to open up some stuff offensively for us

Was he your midget when Osborn burnt his **** for an 80 yard TD? :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Back