Spring Game Conspiracy Theory

Advertisement
Cmon, we can agree that we're not where we need to be but we don't always have to emphasize the negatives, amirite??? I say we should focus on the positives and let the season play out.

Go Canes!!!

#CanesFam

Gives you five months of hopeful anticipation before the hammer falls in third/fourth and fifth games..

Advertisement
The offense sucks. Which is saying supm because our defense sucks and dominated them hahah. The sky is falling

You claim the sky is falling. I feel like we're just that much closer to heaven.

Rejoice, men. These are the salad days. Coach D is walking around like a peacock chopping it up with the fans. He knows what's going to happen this year.

Advertisement
Al reviewed everything after the season and discovered the problem - the offense. He probably has taken special personal interest in it and we all know what that means.

I'm more concerned with Coley and his play calling than Coach D at this point. We will never win anything if we can't convert 3rd downs. That's the one area where IF we improve, everything improves.

Advertisement
The posters who said they were going to protest against Al Golden at the Spring Game toned their shizz back. Way back.

Advertisement
I think we looked sharp. I'm all in on the Gorlden train. The only conspiracies around here are those trying to disparage the obvious progress.

I'll take the coitus interruptus of eternal progression over the unrealistic expectations of having a championship program, while located in the hottest recruiting bed on the planet, any day.

We finally got rid of all the 'me first' guys and the 'cliques'. This team is poised to show some stellar progress in selective areas.

I think we looked sharp. I'm all in on the Gorlden train. The only conspiracies around here are those trying to disparage the obvious progress.

I'll take the coitus interruptus of eternal progression over the unrealistic expectations of having a championship program, while located in the hottest recruiting bed on the planet, any day.

We finally got rid of all the 'me first' guys and the 'cliques'. This team is poised to show some stellar progress in selective areas.
Bro, this sarcastic tone that some of these other losers are using dont fit u G......

Advertisement
Back