Spring Game 4/14/18 Visitors List:

Whats up with Mellusi? We haven't heard anything since he left our Junior Day - he seemed very excited and definitely said he was bringing his dad back. Are we holding him off? Just realized he isn't coming today, either and his buddy, Mammarelli is.

Advertisement
This is the way I see it, I have absolutely no problem with them going to another spring game today. Secondly I hope these guys are using up their OVs to other schools right now. I'm really liking that we aren't doing ANY early OVs. Let everyone else shoo their load early, while we just sit back and hopefully get all these guys back on campus for our final spring practice.

If all these guys go on their OVs and spring games this week, then all come to our final spring scrimmage next week, I think that's honestly a best case scenario. Also because if we're being honest, we're probably not going to have the best Spring Game turnout, at least not compared to these schools like Clemson and Bama and ****. I'm happier with us getting our stronger showing for the final spring scrimmage.

Did Couch and Smith still go on their OV to Michigan this week? Michigan had to cancel their Spring game due to weather

Advertisement
Spring games don't matter bro. We had all our recruits for practice.. lmao.. as if UF and FSU weren't raking in elite recruits for their practices all spring long as well. The denial is strong on this board.
I hope I you get mouth raped by a gorilla

Geo: I got to the scrimmage today around 5:30PM and right behind me were 4 or 5 recruits coming together, one looked like the DT Davis. Due to the tennis court construction they were funneling all the fans to the NW gate entrance. Once there I noticed there was no signage for the recruits, where to go, who to meet, no UM staff members to handle them and their families. I stayed by the gate for a few minutes to see what the kids behind me were doing and truly they just did not know where to go, they seemed very confused, there was no one there to meet them as I have seen in regular season games or in past Scrimmages. I also noted during the scrimmage that there were no recruits in the field or close to it. It appeared to me that we were not as ready or as welcoming as in other instances.

Advertisement
I don’t know if anyone mentioned this, but the IMG coaches took two Bus loads of recruits to the FSU scrimmage including Evan Neal.

Advertisement
Back