Spring Cleaning - Defense

View as article
Redwine has nowhere near the speed Jenkins had. Redwine is a good Cane, but his lack of foot speed and quickness is a huge liability.

At this point, hes all we got. GHall isn't taking that spot with the limited time in the Fall. And Knowles is...Knowles. Need to squeeze every inch of talent hes got out of him this season. He is serviceable. We don't need him to be All Acc to win 10 games and win the Coastal again.

Advertisement
I see a lot of people are down on Redwine but last year was his first year playing Safety. Lets give the kid a chance to really come into his own this year.

Of course physically he isn't what we would want in a FS (you can thank bytch a$$ Josh Jobe for that) but people act like we are playing football in the Big 12 where we will be facing 4-5 WR sets every week. The kid can hold his own against ACC competition not named Clemson.

Thats what we did vs Wisconsin and their so-called unathletic WRs tore us apart. This aint Xbox.

It needs to be the rule, and not the exception/bowl experiment. We have the athletes to match up. Let them off the leash.

Advertisement
Thats what we did vs Wisconsin and their so-called unathletic WRs tore us apart. This aint Xbox.
It's like he threw out a generic answer and hoped it stuck. Lmao the one guy they had was twisting our dbs inside and out.

Advertisement
Nesta Silvera is starting Day 1 opposite Gerald Willis... and the level of destruction and mayhem is going to be epic.

Redwine reminds me of a taller Mo Sikes.

>>>
Would like to see a more talented under class men unseat him this season.

lmao Redwine is one of the best safeties in the ACC / it's his Senior year and he's going to play in the NFL.. let it go. The fact that he has further distanced himself from the fied behind him should give you more reassurance that he's working his *** off and is only going to be better than he was last season. He has continued to improve every year and I predict he will make an All conference team by the end of this season.

So take what failed and do it more. Interesting approach.

Rewatch the game. We didn't jam anyone. We manned up and didn't put hands on their WRs until they were 2-3 yards off the LOS. That press will allow our talented front seven just enough time to cause havoc. It's a simple sport. Tired of making **** near every QB we face look like Joe Montana in the pocket.

I see a lot of people are down on Redwine but last year was his first year playing Safety. Lets give the kid a chance to really come into his own this year.

Of course physically he isn't what we would want in a FS (you can thank bytch a$$ Josh Jobe for that) but people act like we are playing football in the Big 12 where we will be facing 4-5 WR sets every week. The kid can hold his own against ACC competition not named Clemson.

Redwine is the least of our concerns, give us very good qb, ol and special teams play, we are in the final four!

Advertisement
>>>

lmao Redwine is one of the best safeties in the ACC / it's his Senior year and he's going to play in the NFL.. let it go. The fact that he has further distanced himself from the fied behind him should give you more reassurance that he's working his *** off and is only going to be better than he was last season. He has continued to improve every year and I predict he will make an All conference team by the end of this season.

Hes not getting any faster. Miami really has little excuse for having rangy safeties that grow on trees down here.

Advertisement
Back