Spring Camp '16 | Episode 9: "Offense vs. Defense"

mojoxd

Redshirt Freshman
[video=youtube;Ib3rhpF6Du4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib3rhpF6Du4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
2 Weeks and counting down. We get a "whole" practice to make judgement instead of definitive comments based on brief clips.

I know its been like 30 seconds clips but Redwine looks like he's getting his hands on a lot of balls. I think I've seen him come away with 3 or 4 ints so far

Most didn't believe it but you are now watching a star being born... R E D W I N E ! ! !

[video=youtube;NVcpJWr7foA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVcpJWr7foA[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
They called that berrios catch incomplete but looks like a TD!

I agree. Would have been TD after review. I will have to say after watching that 1min video more. You can tell they have been drilling playing low into Gus's head. Playing a lot lower than 2 years ago. Like someone said 2 weeks and counting until we see a full scrimmage

Advertisement

I agree. Would have been TD after review. I will have to say after watching that 1min video more. You can tell they have been drilling playing low into Gus's head. Playing a lot lower than 2 years ago. Like someone said 2 weeks and counting until we see a full scrimmage

Isn't there another scrimmage next weekend and then the final spring game the following week?

Advertisement
For those who don't know, you can watch these clips at half speed (or even less). Click on the settings button down at the bottom and go to "speed."

I was just thinking, Robert Knowles #20 has been finding the ball pretty consistently... Can't say confidently, but it looks like he's at Safety, based on the position he's in on most of the clips...

Can anyone confirm?

That's the biggest thing I noticed. He was running like a snow plow. All of our backs are going to benefit from Richt calling plays, but it might be Gus that benefits the most. Of all the backs, he needs a bit more of a hole to get going, but if he can get it, look out. Richt knows what he's doing, where Coley was just throwing crap against the wall hoping something would stick.

Advertisement
Back