Spring Camp '16 | Episode 11: "Today's the Day"

Advertisement
Something that sticks out to me, was a really good tackle by the FR LB Michael Pinckney, also like seeing gus falling forward and getting low when running

Advertisement
Something that sticks out to me, was a really good tackle by the FR LB Michael Pinckney, also like seeing gus falling forward and getting low when running

Yep great tackle by Pinckney on Gus the bus. Also liked how Gus put that spend move on Jermaine grace. He is big but he might be a lot more elusive than I imagined

Yep great tackle by Pinckney on Gus the bus. Also liked how Gus put that spend move on Jermaine grace. He is big but he might be a lot more elusive than I imagined

It is nice to see him do that little spin move. But, what I am more impressed with is seeing his pad level low and falling forward that's what itches my britches.

My confidence grows with every episode. Loving the intensity and pace. These kids will have all summer to perfect the process and plays. Include an injection of needed talent come fall at WR and we'll be more potent offensively. Given Fall Practice and a soft early schedule will have us ready for the long haul.

Advertisement
Like I said a few days ago, he's resembling a snow plow more than a bus.

It is nice to see him do that little spin move. But, what I am more impressed with is seeing his pad level low and falling forward that's what itches my britches.

Nice to see him going up field between the tackles and not trying to bounce it outside. The run at .46 is a nice glimpse at what he could be one cut and fell forward boom 4-6 yards. That needs to be his bread and butter no dancing around. Hit the hole and as long as his pad level is low and he drives his feet it will be hard to stop him before 4 yards

Advertisement

Yup. Love the pad-level. Also Yearby looks bigger in the calves. has better body symmetry. Coley looks like a RB!

:q3XKXeX:Dude buffed up.

Nice to see him going up field between the tackles and not trying to bounce it outside. The run at .46 is a nice glimpse at what he could be one cut and fell forward boom 4-6 yards. That needs to be his bread and butter no dancing around. Hit the hole and as long as his pad level is low and he drives his feet it will be hard to stop him before 4 yards

The offense will lend to that. Plus the line should be better but it's so great to see his pad-level and leg-drive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back