Spring Ball 2017: Coach Rumph Mic'd Up

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
God I wish I had a recording of when Rumph yelled at CJ Henderson this past January for being a little b!tch

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Malek Young is going to be a Savage!

That kid is really improving, he's got good speed, is very physical, can tackle well & has good cover skills.

Plus, he's versatile enough to play both Boundary & Nickel CB, I think he'll be used a lot like how Elder was used last year.

I think the Secondary will actually be pretty strong this year with Young, Delaney, Dean, Bandy, Quan, Red & Amari.

Combo

Sophomore
Malek Young is going to be a Savage!

That kid is really improving, he's got good speed, is very physical, can tackle well & has good cover skills.

Plus, he's versatile enough to play both Boundary & Nickel CB, I think he'll be used a lot like how Elder was used last year.

I think the Secondary will actually be pretty strong this year with Young, Delaney, Dean, Bandy, Quan, Red & Amari.

If everyone stays healthy, we should be in at least shape there. However, we don't have much margin for problems.

Truth3105

Redshirt Freshman
It's obvious that Rumph can't coach.

Why is this guy still on the staff!?

What would you be teaching differently to make a better coach?

Pretty sure the dude was being sarcastic for all of the "Rumph shouldn't have been hired" crowd.

UM

That's what I thought always. He is an awesome teacher, for the first time in a long time I feel great about our players at DB actually developing here.

yeaman

Redshirt Freshman
Anybody notice Richards getting rag dolled out there. I bet Dugans was on his a** after those reps. Move your feet son!