Spring Ball 2017: Coach Jon Richt Mic'd Up

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video]=youtube_share;6wFYGfzn7Eo]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
If Perry becomes what everyone thinks he is going to be then he'll earn his salary for a lifetime. He practically lived with the kid to make sure he was locked up

The Miami Jeff Bowden.

Richt Jr. is a waste of about $300,000 for Miami. We could spend that $300,000 toward building a stadium that's not 45 minutes away from campus, or spend it on hiring a coach who actually does something.

Great point except for the fact that he donated a million dollars. There justifiable reasons for wanting a different coach than Jon, money isn't one of them

Advertisement
The Miami Jeff Bowden.

Richt Jr. is a waste of about $300,000 for Miami. We could spend that $300,000 toward building a stadium that's not 45 minutes away from campus, or spend it on hiring a coach who actually does something.

lmao....yup $300,000 is the hold up on that stadium

The Miami Jeff Bowden.

"We could spend that money..."
Says the guy watching his moms tv to the coach who donated a million dollars to the athletic program. Sure, why don't you pay for this whole coaching staff and do it your way since "we" can pay for it

Advertisement
Richt Sr. donated $1M to the IPF, not Jr. But yeah, I don't see anything in that video that's worth $300K, nepotism for ya' ***.

Advertisement
The Miami Jeff Bowden.

Coral Gables said we could build one of these on campus...

Hugesoccerstadiumsolar-500x367.jpg

But we're $293,488.57 short :-(

The Miami Jeff Bowden.

Functional retardation is a **** of a condition

Regardless of what he is getting paid, which none of you know. I don't understand the vitriol and hatred towards Jon Richt. Even though deep down inside what you really hate you is the fact your father doesn't have a "$300K" job for you, the fact is, his father is getting paid over 10 times that to decide how best to spend the football resources. As a tandem, they are 2 for 2 on their top recruiting targets. Until those two develop no one will have a legitimate gripe with either of the Richts over this hire. Until then, move on and get over it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The Miami Jeff Bowden.

I know a stadium would cost a lot more than $300,000. I think they usually cost about $1 billion. However, saving $300,000 would be start toward raising $1 billion for a stadium.

I know a stadium would cost a lot more than $300,000. I think they usually cost about $1 billion. However, saving $300,000 would be start toward raising $1 billion for a stadium.

IMG_4025.jpg

We just need production from the position. They bringing in good quarterbacks. it'll be his duty to coach them up. We'll see if he can coach. Not a racial comment, but it is common for white coaches to bring their sons into these high paying positions. Same for the NFL.

Advertisement
Back