Spring Ball 2017: Coach Dugans Mic'd Up

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;O3_Iw0KHLMo]https://youtu.be/O3_Iw0KHLMo[/video]

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;O3_Iw0KHLMo]https://youtu.be/O3_Iw0KHLMo[/video]

Mullins is going to be a problem.

And this video just made me want to take a trip to green tree and put on a jersey!!! It's literally night and day how the coaches communicate w/ these guys vs. the old staff. On Richards route, the old staff would've been like "Great Catch, Great Effort" Come game day, that's a pick 6 if Richards round off his route like that or a minimum gain. New staff..."Come on, man, that's way too flat man; we're not going there. Outside shoulder, insider shoulder." Now come game day, Richards will be able to sell a post or a come back and leave the DB confused. Great work by this staff man.

Advertisement
That was a nasty Dig from Mullins... He's been getting after it like a straight beast thus far, I can definitely see him being the starter opposite of Ahmmon this year.

And that Hitch route from Langham was just terrible man lol he looked stiff as **** on the comeback.

That would be great actually. However, I do think Thomas will eventually start opposite Richards as the season progresses. His route running and speed are more advanced than a lot of past players his size, such as, Brandin Cooks, John Ross, Desean Jackson, Tavon Austin, etc.

That was a nasty Dig from Mullins... He's been getting after it like a straight beast thus far, I can definitely see him being the starter opposite of Ahmmon this year.

And that Hitch route from Langham was just terrible man lol he looked stiff as **** on the comeback.

That would be great actually. However, I do think Thomas will eventually start opposite Richards as the season progresses. His route running and speed are more advanced than a lot of past players his size, such as, Brandin Cooks, John Ross, Desean Jackson, Tavon Austin, etc.
I think Thomas will play primarily in the slot, and will see some Jet Sweeps & Bubble Sceens this year.

I made this comment on another thread a few weeks ago, but a 4Wide set of Richards, Mullins, Thomas & Harley/Deejay is virtually uncoverable if whoever the QB is gets enough time to get rid of the ball lol.

FSU will try to steal Dugans in a year or 2... they see what he doin at Miami, and will want him to duplicate that there

Advertisement

looked mad regular lol

LMAO I was gonna say the same thing about Langham, that didn't look good at all. Mullins route looked so smooth!

FSU will try to steal Dugans in a year or 2... they see what he doin at Miami, and will want him to duplicate that there

They have Dawsey who is one of their own as well and has a solid resume. Remember this too, Dugans played for Richt, so that has to hopefully count for something,

Advertisement
Cade Weldon throwing that money ball to Berrios..... Cade got that goods brahhhhh

So Thomas is already a better route runner and faster than a 3 time pro bowler (djax), 2 first rd draft picks (tavon and cooks) and the guy who just broke the NFL combine 40 yd dash record (ross)?

We really hit the jackpot with Thomas

Advertisement
1ma9kt.gif

So Thomas is already a better route runner and faster than a 3 time pro bowler (djax), 2 first rd draft picks (tavon and cooks) and the guy who just broke the NFL combine 40 yd dash record (ross)?

We really hit the jackpot with Thomas

No, at his age! He's more advanced than those guys were when entering their freshman year in college and those guys still made big play impact

Advertisement
Back