Spring Awards

Advertisement
Awards leave me cold. So do NFL draft projections. I just want the Canes to win all their games. The rest of if doesn't mean anything to me.

Awards leave me cold. So do NFL draft projections. I just want the Canes to win all their games. The rest of if doesn't mean anything to me.

So, basically, you derive some of your self-worth from being a fan of the Miami football team ... And when the team wins, you view it as a win for yourself.

But you don't really care anything about the kids who are giving the effort to help you achieve your self-worth.

Sounds pretty selfish to me ... But, do you.

So, basically, you derive some of your self-worth from being a fan of the Miami football team ... And when the team wins, you view it as a win for yourself.

But you don't really care anything about the kids who are giving the effort to help you achieve your self-worth.

Sounds pretty selfish to me ... But, do you.
Actually, I don't associate anything about college football with my self-worth. And, a win for the team is just that - a win for the players and coaches. I have nothing to do with it.

Advertisement
Super impressed with Shaq, this kid is uber special, papa Shaq thank you. Also huge statement about old staff and the non development of players

Advertisement
Back