Spread Execution/Enos Dumbass

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
I had to take in what dan enos said and really do some research it was so crazy, I have watched Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Clemson and Ohio State games. I tried to see what the **** was going so wrong here. It comes down to coaching and execution. The players were not playing good and did not execute their jobs so inconsistently it looks crazy. You have to go watch the games, Butch Barry must be fired the offensive line does not complete their assignment at a crazy rate. It's more than just blocking but getting out on pulls fast enough or not making the proper lineman engagement move to block the opposite player.

Watching these other teams they run almost the same offense we do but the players complete assignments that let the play develop. Clemson for instance runs an RPO where Lawrence is so in sync with his players and where the ball is going by the time the receiver head is turned the ball is almost in his face. That's reps and timing. Another thing that most won't notice is that even on plays were the offensive line pulls the opposite way the ball is supposed to go their acting skills are so great it creates holes because defensive linemen follow them.

Its crazy what these other coaches have installed and how the players execute it. I can not blame any recruit that would not come here after watching the film. ON EACH PLAY THE SPREAD MADE TEAMS Account FOR SO MANY OPTIONS. Whether it was a deep fade, or screens to the receiver or a running back it's so much to defend. Ohio State has like 5 different scoring options each play because fields can run. We are behind the times and the only thing I can think of is that Enos knows he is going to get fired to say the dumbest thing when all the playoff teams run spread. Only God can help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back