Spots Left

Bethel, Ford, Nesta, Jordan Miller, Blissett, Holley, Munoz. I like 7-8 DE’s and DT’s. Harrison-Hunte from NY and the grad transfer from UCLA are options at DT.

Our DE list is far worse than that:

Garvin, Rousseau, Patchan, Joyner(LB), Harvey, Williams(grades concern)

I’d gladly take on 2 DE and 1 Transfer DT.

Advertisement
Most definitely need 2 DE at minimum, the guy from usc as a grad transfer would be nice

Advertisement
That one doesn’t hurt the numbers as we can’t get to 85 with the 28 spots left and the high departures. Giving 5th and 4th year walk ons a ride gets us to 85 and they don’t count toward a class so you can pull the ship if you have to for a junior walk on.

@Scotland the Brave

25/yr any that aren't used carry over to the next year for EEs and spring transfers only. (3 of the 2019 kids will actually count toward 2018).

We were at 72 kids including the 18 signed/committed which means the best we likely will do is 82. Thus, we can give 3 walk-ons ships and they won't hurt 2019 or 2020 class numbers. I'd expect more kids to transfer out which doesn't give us any more class counters just room under 85.

I hope we only take 5 or 6..let's be real selective. Get what we need to compete and keep some extra ships for 2020 transfers. The transfer game is gonna shake things out

I hope we only take 5 or 6..let's be real selective. Get what we need to compete and keep some extra ships for 2020 transfers. The transfer game is gonna shake things out
There’s going to be attrition each year, no more “saving ships for the next year” as nothing is guaranteed. We have to get as close to 85 as possible each year. It’s not like the transfers are garbage anyway.

@Gobuxcanes whats dumb bih

Last edited:
Advertisement
There’s going to be attrition each year, no more “saving ships for the next year” as nothing is guaranteed. We have to get as close to 85 as possible each year. It’s not like the transfers are garbage anyway.

agree

Advertisement
Back