Spots Left

Mklein13

All American
Ok I’m gonna take a drunken stab at this for many guys we need at each spot. Need a qb, rb if Martin isn’t granted eligibility for this year, 2-3 WR’s, 1 more OL?, 2 DE, 2 DT, an LB, 2 CB’s, and 1-2 S.

Advertisement
I thought I saw a post last night that stated we have 72 playas on the rooster....we have space for 13 moe right?

sent from my neighbors flip phone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Additional, including transfers only if it says...not including current recruits Kennedy, Martin, Bolden

1-2 QB (including transfers)
0-1 RB
1-3 WR (Including Transfers)
0-1 TE
1-2 OL (including transfers)
1-2 DE (including transfers)
1-2 DT (including transfers)
1-2 LB
1-3 DB

25 per class(3 from 2018 left over)-28 total

Signed 14 as 2019 freshmen

Transfers
Hedley (juco P)
Martin (Auburn RB)
Kennedy (Butler OL)
Bolden (USC S)
Osborn (Buffalo WR)

Walk-ons (only count if given in 1 or 2 year)
Spicer
Clay James (long snapper) takes a counter

We have room for 8 not including the older walk ons like Few, spicer, Murphy...

Advertisement
25 per class(3 from 2018 left over)-28 total

Signed 14 as 2019 freshmen

Transfers
Hedley (juco P)
Martin (Auburn RB)
Kennedy (Butler OL)
Bolden (USC S)
Osborn (Buffalo WR)

Walk-ons (only count if given in 1 or 2 year)
Spicer
Clay James (long snapper) takes a counter

We have room for 8 not including the older walk ons like Few, spicer, Murphy...
Thanks man. QB, WR, 2 DE, 1-2 DT, CB, and S.

I didn’t like the Clay James ship and god I hope it was an academic one. If not, fire the compliance guys who didn’t recommend waiting until the summer of 2020.

Advertisement
I didn’t like the Clay James ship and god I hope it was an academic one. If not, fire the compliance guys who didn’t recommend waiting until the summer of 2020.
Spicer should not have a scholarship either.

Ok I’m gonna take a drunken stab at this for many guys we need at each spot. Need a qb, rb if Martin isn’t granted eligibility for this year, 2-3 WR’s, 1 more OL?, 2 DE, 2 DT, an LB, 2 CB’s, and 1-2 S.
we just landed 3 dt's how many dt's do we need and didn't we just land a grad transfer at dt to go with 3 dt we got early signing day?

Spicer should not have a scholarship either.

That one doesn’t hurt the numbers as we can’t get to 85 with the 28 spots left and the high departures. Giving 5th and 4th year walk ons a ride gets us to 85 and they don’t count toward a class so you can pull the ship if you have to for a junior walk on.

we just landed 3 dt's how many dt's do we need and didn't we just land a grad transfer at dt to go with 3 dt we got early signing day?
Bethel, Ford, Nesta, Jordan Miller, Blissett, Holley, Munoz. I like 7-8 DE’s and DT’s. Harrison-Hunte from NY and the grad transfer from UCLA are options at DT.

Advertisement
Back